@Stoned you can cut those leaves out too. :+1:

1 Like

today new growth, goes into flower stage tonight

5 Likes

day 40 and she’s looking nice and green

6 Likes

second pic looks a little blurry

5 Likes

I didn’t get my weekly notification to change my water, should I or does it not get changed for an extended period of time

1 Like

No keep doing it when you’ve been doing it

I extended my flower a couple weeks and stopped getting the drain and fill notifications but I still do it every Wednesday. It knows to dispense nutes

3 Likes

Ok cool, lol we have the same change day

1 Like

I can’t get it out of drain mode :tired_face:

1 Like

I’ve had that happen before and just had to let it run its course, mine did stop eventually and then I was able to fill

I don’t remember exactly what happened but I know it was done draining and for some reason I got it to resume draining but it was just air. It did stop after a little bit though, not like right away

Here’s what I did, I put a glass of water inside the tank, (94 percent got inside the box with a little going over the edge but I guess I’ll get that eventually.) Then tipped it towards the hose and it finished the drain cycle. I honestly think that the Grobo mistakes the roots as water and it doesn’t realize later in the grow that all the water is gone. There should be a “end drain” option for this problem, but maybe it will be taken care of in an update.

1 Like

Hey @Stoned

Do you have your clear plastic root shield in place?

1 Like

I never figured out how to put it in the grobo. I thought it might even have thought it was part of the packaging. The guide didn’t tell me how to put it in the grobo

It hooks over the black reservoir tub in the back right corner to protect roots messing with your sensors. Here’s a pic:

5 Likes

Is it to late to put it in now

1 Like

Never, stick it in and you’ll be all good

2 Likes

Have to wait till the afternoon, it’s her bed time

1 Like

Im think it’s too late to lift the top off and put that cover on because im afraid of hurting the roots and I’d need an extra set of hands. Not sure if I should start cutting leaves again. How do I even do all of that

2 Likes

Looks like you need to cut off the big fan leaves up top to allow light to penetrate the lower buds.
Can’t really tell how much you lollipop.

3 Likes