I got a "Sweet Tooth"

I would get rid of the undergrowth that isn’t getting any light. That or get rid of some of the big leaves to let light through

1 Like

I agree with @Russel_Richardson on this also- :+1:

Seems to me you have some weird growth there. If you could add some pics of canopy, larger fan leaves, and a good macro side view that would be great :+1::v:

1 Like

3 Likes

I noticed some spotting on that large fan leaf, is that throughout or just a couple few leaves? Plant looks good, but somethings amiss. On your undergrowth, I saw some leaves/branches growing in a downward ark, is that growth or did you tuck them under? The spotting is an issue, could be cal/mag, but not sure :thinking:

1 Like

It’s just a couple leaves. I think it was from not enough water in the grobo since its getting bigger and thirsty. I tuck the larger leaves down so that the smaller ones get light since I don’t know when to cut the leaves. I’m also doing LST. All of the new leaves are really healthy looking

1 Like

Yep I agree. Just take off the offending leaves and you should be good to go :+1::v:

I cut 3 or 4 leaves already today should I do it now or tomorrow

Now is fine

Also those last large fan leaves are right next to the two main colas should I wait to cut those

did a little dental work on osage and Rob’s advice

2 Likes

Lookin good, but take everything from the bottom up to about 20% of the plant. All that little stud goes so she can focus on upward growth

1 Like

@Stoned,

Did you watch Stephen’s ((#YouTubeVideo)):

Ultimate Grow Guide Video New Release

((#WeeklyNotifications)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/stages-in-a-grow-cycle/1740/3?u=silvergrobo

((#WaterSensorSheild)):

It’s your call, but if the roots are too big now, then I would put it in after this grow when you clean it for the next grow… I wouldn’t want to rip the roots off the main stem as one poor soul did accidentally somehow {[@Mcmanis ]}… :frowning_face:

My roots have come off!

I would… also to help, bend or snip extra large leaves off above to give light to the lower bud sights…

:wink:

2 Likes

I did, but I mean certain leaves. Like large ones on the top

3 Likes

Yes if they’re blocking other bud sites

2 Likes

Ok. I thought cutting the higher leaves was not recommended. I’ll probably wait a few days since I cut so much of it yesterday

3 Likes

Nah you can cut the big ones away so that the smaller ones can grow and get the bud sites under some light. That or you can just tuck them right underneath. I was doing more tucking this grow so I didn’t have to do a lot of cutting. Only trimmed my plant probably 4 times throughout the whole process. Like full trims I mean. Might take the odd leaf off here and there but for the most part I was tucking

Could that stress the plant out from the back to back cutting. I did tuck them though a while back

1 Like

It’ll stress her a bit, but she’ll recover rather quickly :+1::v: Remember, it is a weed :joy:

2 Likes

I feel like it does in the Grobo. Idk, I’m growing outside right now and I have outdoors in the past and it seems more forgiving. Maybe it’s cause it’s in soil as well, I don’t really know enough to say. Just going by what I noticed from my first grow. I maybe trimmed 1/2 as much or even more on this one and visual results look better but we’ll see once it’s all harvested etc.