I got a "Sweet Tooth"

5 Likes

What do you think of the topping

Topping successful!

3 Likes

So, looking at the new growth this morning, it seems that the topping didn’t even slow it down in growing almost like it didn’t even care.

3 Likes

That’s good hopefully you won’t have to add time then.

3 Likes

Did some LST hope I did it right. I added a hole for 5 colas just in case

6 Likes

is it time to do some lower cutting?

6 Likes

Looking really good @Stoned, It wouldn’t hurt to lose the first 4 big fan leaves on the bottom of the plant help it focus its energy upwards. :+1:

4 Likes

Sup @Stoned

@dew is on the money. Cut two or so of the largest fan leaves every day for the next few days and monitor. Get light to the new growth trying to burst through the canopy.

5 Likes

Made a mistake when cutting fan leaves

4 Likes

No, instead, think of it as your first clone. Cut the stem at a 45 degree angle, stick it in a coco pod or rock tool and get her going for your next run :+1::v::joy:

2 Likes

How long do I have for that

Not sure the question, but you can plant her and keep her as long as you want until you harvest and sterilizate your unit, then transfer the clone to grobo

2 Likes

I mean is there a time frame to using that stem for cloning. Can I go to the store and get a coco pod tomorrow

Probably if you have a hydro store. Pick up some clonex (rooting gel) to help her get roots more quickly. Also look for a clone dome, you’ll need one eventually anyway

2 Likes

Can I use any rooting gel or powder

1 Like

As long as it’s clone rooting gel or powder, I don’t see why not. I just prefer clonex, because I’ve had pretty much 100% success rate when I clone using that.

2 Likes

Yup, you’ll be fine I’ve cloned with rooting powder from a cutting from my Grobo. :+1:

Waited an extra day before cutting off two more fan leaves. Look a little bigger, they’re are a few more large fan leaves to get rid of in the coming week

5 Likes

the last of the lower fan leaves are gone. They’re two more next to the main cola but I’m not sure should I cut those yet. Also all the should all the lower leaves be cut or should I wait a few more days? Learned that once day 30 starts it’s gonna need a gallon of water or so more in between weeks

3 Likes