I got a "Sweet Tooth"

Day 19, getting nice and leafy. Not sure when to start LST but it looks like it might need to be taller

6 Likes

Really nice :wave::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Put in some dental floss for my grow. That’s right, I still have puns

7 Likes

Is this enough nodes to top?

3 Likes

Yep for sure you have like 6-7 there. I think the top right now is the 7th but yep giver a snip!

1 Like

Might be 8 I just zoomed in better but still yeah, each branch is a node. I usually do mine after my 5th or 6th set of leaves come in. Each set of leaves is a node essentially

2 Likes

Looks like 7 to me too. Top that puppy

1 Like

Hope I didn’t go to low

2 Likes

So for next time just cut that part off that’s in between the leaves you’re holding. But honestly it should be fine like I said there was at least 7 nodes so she’ll be fine :+1:

4 Likes

Oh ok, I thought it was too early for the top node and it be more like fiming

Nah I think there’s sufficient top there to cut, I just would have pulled the leaf down a bit so you could get all of it in one cut. That or you could have waited a day for it to come up a little more. But either way it’s done! :slight_smile: You may need to extend your veg a week now to account for her recovery :+1:

Idk, I did a bit of research and thought it was perfect. Topping vs FIMing Cannabis - Instruction Guide | Grow Weed Easy

1 Like

Oh yeah I’m not saying what you did wasn’t, I just prefer to leave the leaves you cut cause they’re still new to the plant opposed to the bigger leaves that you could remove soon ish to let light in. Again all preference :+1::ok_hand:

Would every grow period benefit an extended vegetation period? To ensure to growth the full height of the box? (Not too close to the lights)

1 Like

There are too many variables to really answer that question. It all depends on genetics, environment, nutrients and growers abilities. And that’s just to name a few with a broad stroke of a brush. You extend when the need arises. For instance, in my soil grows I go by what the individual plant is telling me. I veg her till I’m happy with her growth structure, and bud sites. When I’m happy, I flip her when I’m not I let her go :joy::+1::v:

1 Like

Savage

I see, I thought I could of waited but I think I did it right it’s already healing. I’m not even sure it was bothered by it at all. The leaves are already stretching.

3 Likes

Well what do you think of my topping? Too early? Too late) just right? Leave your answer in the comments section below

Yeah like @Osage said, too many variables. Pretty much if you don’t like where the height or the internal growth is then you would extend, could be different with 5 of the same seeds though.

1 Like

Sorry brother, but as far as topping, the pics don’t help. You should show exactly where you topped and what you topped so we can see if you did it right, and a close up of your canopy will reveal any other sites that may need to be topped! Cheers :joy::+1::v: