How does she look? Day 105 day 39/41 of flowering

How does she look guys?

11 Likes

She over grew on you my man! Have you taken any measures to shorten your branches, (I.e. super cropping or tucking)? Youā€™re definitely going to want to get those leaves and buds away from the light/top of the unit ASAP. You run a definite risk of ā€œburningā€.

5 Likes

Dope

4 Likes

Warning warning warning :warning:Giant plant ! :laughing:

7 Likes

Gonna needs some electric shears in that monster :joy:

2 Likes

This was my first grow so it was a lot of trail and era. I started in late veg :woman_facepalming:t4: ( never again) lol. None have burnt thank goodness :raised_hands:t4:. Iā€™m keeping a close eye on it.

You should see the back :woman_facepalming:t4: They are huge.

2 Likes

Hey @BigNif_313 you have a couple of options to get them away from the lights. @Russel_Richardson @vegetato, what would you guys do in this situation?

3 Likes

Good lord sheā€™s trying to blow the lid off! :exploding_head: Lol.

Yeah super crop the branches for sure. But idk if itā€™s going to make a difference at this point cause sheā€™s extremely tall. Next time youā€™ll need to start super cropping before it gets anywhere near this to prevent this from happening. That or you know this cultivar isnā€™t geared for the box as much as others

3 Likes

Also looking at the bud pics shes going to need maybe another week or two at least added and then flush Iā€™m going to guess. Have you looked at the trichomes?

3 Likes

Thanks for your input :upside_down_face: yeah itā€™s much bigger than what you can see. Itā€™s so tall on the out skirts are in a 7 shape facing towards the back :woman_facepalming:t4:. For sure my next grow I will be super cropping earlier. My seeds came from ILGM :woman_shrugging:t4: Not sure if that makes a difference.

2 Likes

Nah shouldnā€™t really matter where you got them, quality can differentiate sure but if itā€™s a sativa regardless of the breeder, chances are sheā€™ll outgrow the box. Not all the time but most

Lol yeah you do have quite a bit going on in there thatā€™s for sure :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sheā€™s a hybrid (California Dream) By looking at the picture, what did I do wrong? Itā€™s a whole lot going onšŸ˜©!! I was so confused off this grow.

1 Like

Donā€™t say where did I go wrong!!! Smoke :smiley: plant another and have funā€¦ itā€™s all good

5 Likes

Yeah I agree with mark. Nothing you did wrong. Hybrids are tricky cause itā€™s like rolling the dice where is it going to be sativa or indica dom. Yours is sativa dom for sure lol
If this is your first grow, something like this can be very challenging and confusing on what to do. Luckily we have awesome people who are here with great advice. That or the Grobo team for sure, just next time pay attention to how fast sheā€™s growing a day once you start flower and super crop accordingly, that or you know that this cultivar just isnā€™t best suited for the unit is all.
And if your unsure about anything donā€™t hesitate to DM any of the champs, weā€™re more than happy to help :+1:

3 Likes

I second that @Russel_Richardson haha. @BigNif_313 I have not been shy about asking for help here on AG and I could not have gotten to where I am today without the assistance I have received here. We are so lucky to have this incredible community behind us! Get involved and donā€™t hesitate to post whatā€™s on your mind! No matter how big or small the matter, someone here will be happy to take a look and help you figure it out!

3 Likes

@BigNif_313,

• (#NewIdeas): :brain: :bulb: :fallen_leaf: :white_check_mark: :green_thumb:

• (We have [12 Colas] on this Girl): (Using Hooks to keep them away from the Light [:bulb:]): (Still have some Brown Leaves Too [:fallen_leaf:]):

alice-in-wonderland_large..GIF--

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=tootall%20%20user%3Asilvergrobo

--

- - -

• ((#Harvest)): :clap:

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Yes saw that about 2 weeks ago. So what I did was take off a dead leaf from the bottom and stuffed it up there to prevent the flower from burning :hot_face:. Iā€™m trying

3 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :blush: !!

1 Like