Help with my first grow - granddaddy purple

@Willcol1 How much does Distilled run you? I can’t imagine it is more than a $1 per gallon? Also she is looking amazing

Looks great :sunglasses::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Can’t buy it in stores in the Uk, I am paying £30 per 25 L (5.5 gallons)… so call it $7 per gallon

2 Likes

I been reading up and many places say using tap water is fine, so all I been using since I returned that RO system. I run it thru it an 8 stage counter top filter that removes chlorine, lead and things like that. Then I let it sit out anyways for 2 days, as many say to let it sit 1-2 days. I have a couple buckets sitting out now. :grinning:

2 Likes

Holy smokes man, that is absolutely absurd my friend!

1 Like

8 Likes

She is amazing

4 Likes

Looks great :+1:t2:

2 Likes

She is starting to bud up nice for you! Looking great and healthy

1 Like

Day 24/41 Flower

Another update - slight problem though. Hopefully not too serious.

My tallest cola has been relentless and I left her for a few days. Came back to see it pressing against the roof of the grobo and generating condensation against the unit. Naturally that is bad as I know bud rot is a serious issue, so I’ve used some LST clips to buy me some more time.

However - I split/cracked the stem. I have taped up - should I be worried or concerned? In fairness I should have started LST much earlier, but this is my first time after all!

3 Likes

On the flip side she is looking and smelling fine :sunglasses: canopy is a better balance now as well - hopefully some of the other buds will be able to catch up

6 Likes

Goodluck! I hope you have a good production.

2 Likes

That branch will be fine. Just a hard dark spot when it heals. I did it too. When you squish you gotta twist turn it. Don’t do a direct fold. I know you know now. :sunglasses::+1:t2: Trim big fan leaves and keep it away from the light as much as you can. Looks great :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks appreciate it!

1 Like

Day 27/41 Flower

5 Likes

Needs some more time than allotted currently in flower but looking healthy and happy

1 Like

Update: Day 29/41 flower

Just spotted these small yellow leaves on one of the central colas.

I understand that yellowing leaves can be an early indication of bud rot.

Is this something I should be concerned about? I have a fan at the base pointing up circulating air.

3 Likes

Yellowing can be many things. End of life signs. The whitening of leaves can be caused by the light. Seems cool in your unit for bud rot. If you are concerned open a ticket @ support@grobo.io

Overall looks healthy and could use a huge leaf trim but otherwise, nothing jumps out as a concern. Good job!

2 Likes

Ok yeah I mean humidity isn’t too bad. The below is the last week - does this look ok?

3 Likes

I have one too, never even look at it. :rofl:

1 Like