Master kush update

hey growers I have bin busy for awhile and had some time to give you all an update bin shifting my schedule around bin doing some topping and light cutting she’s bin doing good so far can’t wait !!! Still on day 63/70 on late veg might add a couple weeks !!!

7 Likes

hey growers !!! Was wondering if I should go into Transition!! I still have 68/77 of late vegetation too go just wondering bin still topping and trimming !!! I was learning more into adding another week but I figured I could ask and see !!!

6 Likes

Vegetation is only 14 days total, looks like you have been extending for awhile. The rule of thumb is to extend until your happy. Remember it grows a lot during the next two stages so you may not want to wait much longer or you’ll get burned by the lights.

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking @Bplatinum9 thanks

2 Likes

@RayBig09,

Looks like it’s right at the top of the second fan: Transition time is good to start now:

Correct: @Bplatinum9: we don’t want it to burn if she is a tall breed :dna:

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::green_thumb:

--

((#SuperCropping)):

--

:wink:

2 Likes

last day of transition!! Today is the first day of flowering !!!

3 Likes

Might wanna give her a haircut then :joy::joy::+1::v:

2 Likes

I did just didn’t have time for a pic I will tomorrow

1 Like

3 Likes

From last night HAIRCUT :haircut_man:

1 Like

3 Likes

So so grateful plant. Niceeee!

2 Likes

Thanks @Richard!!

1 Like

Update little trim

2 Likes

Bin busy for awhile her she is Flowering and all lol I will keep a eye out on the two taller ones might have to bend them so they do not burn other than that I can’t wait any longer!!!

5 Likes

Update got an :eye: on the two tall ones don’t want to burn them !!! Other than that looking good 14/53!!

5 Likes

I’d super crop now and get that canopy even. It’ll be a bit of a nightmare if you let her keep going :+1::v:

4 Likes

Will tonight for sure

Supercrop top three branches and she can keep going.

2 Likes

here @Bplatinum9 and @Osage!!

6 Likes