Help my grow family

Okay Hello everyone. So I gotta ask the family first. What I am I doing wrong?
This is my first grow and I am starting tropicana poison F 1 fast.

grobo back story started in the grobo start with two plants and things went amazing towards the end of early vegetation I observed that one of the plants started to develop on the fan leaves light brown spots. I panicked and started looking into what it was I thought it was rust fungus but the other plant had no spots and still does not. Now my next conclusion was calcium deficiencies.
So I wanted to get ahead of the curve and transplanted to the solid. Now few days and not sure if I transplanted her too early or she could be in SHOCK.

MY BIGGEST QUESTION SHOULD I RESTART AND SHE NIT GONNA MAKE IT OR wait it out and see what goes down. She really started to decline when I put her in the solid and I even today went back a stage to extend a week further into early Vegetation.

If anyone has insight really could use your wisdom and knowledge. MY Determination and passion will NEVER submit.

The first photo are pre box still in the grab start.

The second photos is the first night everything went amazing I moved her around minimal cause I read that u want to be very delicate with the roots.

The last photo is the worst and we are three days in the box a

and she’s starting to decline.

4 Likes

My plant seemed like it developed rust spots over night, all the new growth looks amazing, I have a feeling it was some sort of defiency, I too thought it was rust fungus, send a support ticket in to grobo and ask them to dive into your unit and look at EC readings and PH readings. Are your nutrients dosing? My plant is growing so much she is eating all the nutes out the res within 3-5 days, so I have a feeling this is the reason for the calcium def, the last picture looks like it could be underwatering, are your roots touching the water, if not how far up is the water in your res? Also is your air pump producing lots of bubbles?

3 Likes

Email for support is:

support@grobo.io

1 Like

Doesn’t look good for sure. Please email us at support@grobo.io
Please provide a photo of the roots and double-check if your air stone in the reservoir is making bubbles.
Cheers!

2 Likes

First thoughts are… did you run a ph calibration and is the bubbler working? Also, what day of what stage are you in?

4 Likes

So air stone is on just emailed support see what they have to say and what they can tell me. Here’s a pic of the roots.

2 Likes

I did run the calibration before starting and we are all good with that and I looked and I do see bubbles from the air stone. So when I was in the grobo start I was in the end of EARLY VEG observed some rust spots on the one so I panicked cause the other plant had no sign of brown spotting on the fan leaves. So I transplanted beginning of LATE VEG and by day two she started to wilt and this probably has been the worst day I seen so far so I needed to reach out to the FAM see what you guys think. Today I extended and went back a stage and added 7 more days to EARLY VEG to see if she just needs to stay in that stage due to shock. But I am stuck brother.

2 Likes

Good questions my bro. Yes to all NUT bottles 1 and 2 are being used and I do see them being used. I contacted support and waiting to see what they have to say THANK you for the amazing feedback. My air stone is on And the roots are in the water. How’s ur girl doing now did she make it. Is the recoverable?

2 Likes

Yes sir go check out my topic I posted a few pictures of her the other day, trimmed some of the fan leaves up today to allow for more light penetration down into the canopy. I hope you get your issues sorted out, She will bounce back I have faith.

2 Likes

Are you using distilled water or RO water

2 Likes

How are your water temps… do you have bubbles going I. The grobo

2 Likes

Yes bubbles are going room Is in moderate tempature/ climate I am using distilled water.

2 Likes

so I contacted the support and my gosh they are fast and really give good techniques and remedies to try. If anyone has other insight please feel free to comment. they looked into her and saw that she is hungry and that I guess something happened where they might have been interrupted so. I changed the water and did exactly what they said so now we wait to see if there is any change. Hoping for the best but gotta be a realists and she might not pull through which is okay because that only drives me more to be determined to grow and learn as much as I can. TO all that commented and contributed thank you I knew this FAMILY was strong and amazing and I am very excited to learn from you all.
much LOVE DREWBIEDOO

6 Likes

The Grobo support team is fantastic and super responsive and helpful. My grow is coming along great and I am doing next to nothing, great investment.

Also in some cases, if not looking good at the start, just redo it and not waste time. I had my first seed start to go bad and Instead of fussing and waiting weeks to hope it gets better, I just started a new one.

One thing I noticed some not doing enough is, topping off the water as once you get going, it goes from once a week to every other day to every day just about.

4 Likes

- - - [2021-10.26]:

@DREWBIEDOOBIE,

~~~

- - - [2021-11.02]:

@DREWBIEDOOBIE,

• (Nicely Done Grow Fam): {:sparkling_heart:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

I had this exact issue. I’d run the ph calibration again. I bet she’s off. I had to calibrate 3 times last grow, this grow only once since resetting the unit. I check it first thing when Insee any kind of negative changes

3 Likes

I’m guessing you don’t have or have access to a handheld PH/EC metre? Just to confirm a your Ec or ph. Not saying this is needed but it’s a nice tool to have in your drawer

3 Likes

I agree with that. Devices for measuring the ph value and Ec. / ppm values ​​pay off. How damp is the cocopod … It was initially the case with me, I noticed that the water level was too high.

3 Likes

Water temperature plays a big role. You shouldn’t be above 23 ° C … I put frozen plastic water bottles in to stabilize it.

2 Likes

I have not checked water temps once ever and just add Hydroguard. Seems a lot simpler. :laughing:

2 Likes