Hello! Patiently wait on my grobo!🥴 [UPDATE!}

If a picture is worth a thousand words then I guess this says it all.

2 Likes

Yikes! Now I’m really nail bitting! You’ve been waiting longer than me. Have u emailed them at all?

3 Likes

Three times. I’m waiting patiently too.

1 Like

I am not someone that fusses, but they charged my CC and If it takes much longer, I will be paying interest for something I do not even have yet. :rofl:

When it comes close to 2 months, I might cancel, as I was planning a lot of things around this coming right when this grow ends. If I have to start everything in the one I have now, I can probably hold off on adding another one.

1 Like

I feel you. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Wow I don’t want it to be months before my new toy comes! I was hoping to start something growing before Xmas.

1 Like

Hey growers,

Good news that I’m able to share today. As the US has finally opened its border, part of the team is at our manufacturing facility in Michigan this week. Pleased to report we will finally be shipping out our first Gen 2 units! (I may have even seen a couple of shipping labels printed this morning)

Thanks for your patience, can’t wait to have them arrive for ya’ll!!

Cheers,
Stephen

5 Likes

Great news, thanks a lot.

That’s music to my ears Stephen! I hope 1 of those
Shipping labels had my name on it! Haha

2 Likes

Thank you I Really appreciate the update

3 Likes

Yay :grinning: Great news. I’m happy for you guys been waiting.

3 Likes

Woooooooooooooo!!! We have movement! I have my tracking number, not sure the delivery date yet, possibly Friday or Monday I think unless any delays.

4 Likes

Awesome! Same here just got confirmation its otw! I’m so excited

5 Likes

You guys won’t believe this crap. I just received my grobo premium and halfway through putting it together the grey cable not long enough to reach the top and I mean not even close. I’m putting in a ticket first thing in the morning. Damn I can’t believe this crap.

3 Likes

Sorry it happened, people already been posting about it.

Did the water shield fit, someone said their was to short and did not sit right.

Yeah, it fit now I’m about to put in my ticket. I’m still trying to see what to do.

2 Likes

I’m gonna say that we all probably got the wrong wire at this point. That’s 2 ppl already with same issue

3 Likes

I think so too. I know how to splice wires from when I installed car stereos, so might see if I have something I can use to make it longer myself, if I have to.

4 Likes

I felt the same way, it took almost 2 months for mine and also didnt get tracking right away. You’ll get it. Better late than never

2 Likes