Hello Grobo Universe..!

Just got word that the Grobo should be delivered tomorrow. Wow it that is true, that is amazing turnaround!

5 Likes

Whoa! We’ve added this to the wishlist!

1 Like

Welcome @C453Y!
This a great website to help with your grow: https://www.growweedeasy.com/

3 Likes

Thanks @Aang - this looks like a great reference!

1 Like

Very good company, everything I’ve gotten has gone full cycle with good results, photos and autos.

2 Likes

@Gmann I really like this one. More cost but it does and holds more. The only thing I don’t like is the bottom feed. I’ve been searching for a warm and cool mist that has top feed so you could put float in it and keep it topped off automatically.
https://www.amazon.com/LEVOIT-Humidifiers-Ultrasonic-Humidifier-Whisper-Quiet/dp/B01MYGNGKK/ref=asc_df_B01MYGNGKK/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=198100565947&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=9003915365652759986&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9023602&hvtargid=pla-351044886378&psc=1

2 Likes

Yeah I looked at that one but decided to go wiv the flow :wink:!! Lol
Only thing reviews say is cleaning is pain but top marks on everything else & its WiFi which swung it for me :wink:

Thanks @zacuriah for the link - we ended up going with OG KUSH CBD for our first time. :smiley: Seeds on their way!

3 Likes

@Gmann now you’ve done it! I didn’t notice the wifi or realize that was even an option…I have to find one with that now!:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I almost brought one in the UK but seriously Just noticed b4 I hit buy that it wasn’t wifi & not available in the uk :roll_eyes:…Reason for import but i get wifi :wink:…For Nxt Xmas :mask::roll_eyes::rofl:

It’s here just in time for Christmas…!

14 Likes

Awesome! They shipped mine out very fast and it arrived within 3 days. Good to hear.

Very cool choice on the OG Kush CBD.

I am technically growing Blue Dream CBD right now, which (From what the website says, not 100% sure) is Blue Dream x OG Kush (Not sure where the CBD comes from tho?)

4 Likes

:+1:t2::seedling: time to get to work

3 Likes

What a great Xmas present! Congratulations!

4 Likes

Av fun :wink:!!

1 Like

3 Likes

Merry Xmas!
Excited for your first grow and my first CBD grow. Not sure if you’ve picked your genetics yet, but be aware that cbd will neutralize the psychoactive properties of thc, so sativa/indica not as important. Best course of action is to identify the medical benefit you’re trying for and shop accordingly.

Any guesses on the medical effect this girl will provide? :wink:

6 Likes

Great advice!

We decided on CBD OG Kush for our first crack at the Grobo.

5 Likes

Wondering what this is on the inside of our Grobo towards the top above the second fan? I haven’t seen anything about this yet.

4 Likes

It is the sensor for the humidity/temperature inside the Grobo as far as I know. Might even have some other features, not sure.

6 Likes