Hello Grobo Universe..!

Been reading lots of good things about Harlequin.

3 Likes

Adding things doesn’t void the warranty! If you break something I believe that Grobo support will help you find an answer. I added a fan, metal hooks and a hygrometer.
I have a humidifier in the room w/ my Grobo. It’s not pointed at the fans as that might cause problems. It’s adding humidity to the room and doing a great job!

3 Likes

Just learned a bunch about Cannatonic and it’s might be in the running for our first grow.

4 Likes

Yeah, I think one of the main reasons we went with Grobo was because of the reviews about product support. We are excited to put the Grobo to work!

5 Likes

:wave: & Good Luck :wink:! :+1:!

2 Likes

@C453Y,

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

• (The Same Strains Keep popping Up):

- - -

@Gmann,

• (Yes, No Where Close To Your Machine, Correct You Are): :green_thumb:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

Buy one i must :vulcan_salute:!..
Wrong franchise :flushed:!!

Sorted :wink:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BHMLVJH/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_udC4FbGW72QT4

3 Likes

Although they are currently out of stock, maybe one to keep an eye on:

Cannatonic x Sour Tsunami x Harlequin

I have some right now that measures in at 0.78%THCa and 17% CBD, I still get a head high from it but very small…A mix of 3 of the heaviest hitters in the CBD game.

3 Likes

Whoa that’s a lot of information to process! Thanks so much for the all the links!

2 Likes

Just got word that the Grobo should be delivered tomorrow. Wow it that is true, that is amazing turnaround!

5 Likes

Whoa! We’ve added this to the wishlist!

1 Like

Welcome @C453Y!
This a great website to help with your grow: https://www.growweedeasy.com/

3 Likes

Thanks @Aang - this looks like a great reference!

1 Like

Very good company, everything I’ve gotten has gone full cycle with good results, photos and autos.

2 Likes

@Gmann I really like this one. More cost but it does and holds more. The only thing I don’t like is the bottom feed. I’ve been searching for a warm and cool mist that has top feed so you could put float in it and keep it topped off automatically.
https://www.amazon.com/LEVOIT-Humidifiers-Ultrasonic-Humidifier-Whisper-Quiet/dp/B01MYGNGKK/ref=asc_df_B01MYGNGKK/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=198100565947&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=9003915365652759986&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9023602&hvtargid=pla-351044886378&psc=1

2 Likes

Yeah I looked at that one but decided to go wiv the flow :wink:!! Lol
Only thing reviews say is cleaning is pain but top marks on everything else & its WiFi which swung it for me :wink:

Thanks @zacuriah for the link - we ended up going with OG KUSH CBD for our first time. :smiley: Seeds on their way!

3 Likes

@Gmann now you’ve done it! I didn’t notice the wifi or realize that was even an option…I have to find one with that now!:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I almost brought one in the UK but seriously Just noticed b4 I hit buy that it wasn’t wifi & not available in the uk :roll_eyes:…Reason for import but i get wifi :wink:…For Nxt Xmas :mask::roll_eyes::rofl:

It’s here just in time for Christmas…!

14 Likes