Vicc's Grow

Fast Forward to the bottom for latest updates

Just when you thought I was taking a break [myself included], a sudden turn of events allowed me to squeeze one more run in! This time I’ll be facing the challenge of uneven sized plants again, but I’m hoping I’ll be able to take it on much better this time around.

As far as feed, I haven’t 100% decided on that yet :sweat_smile:

Gear:

• Runtz Buttonz [Runtz x Rainbow Chip] bred by: Exotic Genetix - Reg
  • 9 LB Hammer [Gooberry is JOG Kush] bred by: JinxProof - Reg
  • Triangle Kush [mystery OG Kush of Florida triangles] bred by: Crop King - Fem

13 Likes

Oh man this is going to be interesting :face_with_monocle: an great :+1:t2: I got my chair :chair: ready when u are :popcorn: :tv::joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

7 Likes

are you planning on pheno hunting with all the seeds you dropped?

4 Likes

Just keeping my favorites and giving the rest away.
I don’t have the space yet to hunt at home but I will as soon as we move, we decided to wait for more homes to pop up in our neighborhood.

The only lab is in Michigan where my partner runs at the moment.

My table has a capacity of 9 plants and considering males are a probability, I decided to pop them all and keep my favorites. I have plenty of friends and family who would be happy to take one off my hands :laughing:

10 Likes

I pretty much do the same… Sow 2 to 3 times what I want pick the best and donate the rest

8 Likes

Nice! Looking forward to see you grow these new strains!

5 Likes

Visited the parents today checked on the progress of their 2 mk ultra

8 Likes

Lol :joy: man them skills must run :running_woman: thru the family :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Got them sowed into coco. Was more of a pain to get them taproot down than I thought, they kept sticking to my fingers :confused:. Nonetheless the job was done.

Wish me luck! :pray:

8 Likes

Gd luck :crossed_fingers:t4:Bro :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Unfortunately we decided to remodel my condo and put it up in the market, so I will be giving away the babies to friends and family to take over the grow as we work on the logistics to relocating.

In the mean time I guess I’ll try to keep busy with some more edible recipes that I am working on.

I purchase a 2nd set of Runts Buttonz and 9LB Hammer packs as well as Triangle Kush (from Goat & Monkey this time around) so I can turn it back and do a rerun when I’m officially ready to start operations back up.

4 Likes

Just a little update from my parents garden and the lab

9 LB Hammer - JinxProof

Runtz Buttonz - Exotic Genetix

Yellow Cake [Wedding Cake x Underdawg_d] - MetroBros (wip)

OG Kush Auto - Ethos

MK ULTRA

From the lab

Variety of different strains to be crossed with Underdawg_D. They were just transplanted into 1 gallon pots (coco + pearlite) and began veg. The diet is the same canna diet I used for my previous tent run.

14 Likes

Very nice!!! :eyes::seedling::rainbow:

8 Likes

Dam looks like a full time job!! Looks nice

8 Likes

Will you guys adopt me? :joy:

5 Likes

Clones before the flip. There are about 8 different strains in this batch

10 Likes

Mom’s and bros plants

13 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: dope :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Good news! We found a new spot to move into so I should be back up and running in about a month or so. Will probably start with a :groboone: run while I build out my new :tent: configuration. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

More from the lab. Cuts are rooted so we’re going to begin flipping and sex them.

Were also playing with crossing deltals to see how big we can get them :slight_smile:

7 Likes