⛺ Grow | Runtz Buttonz / 9LB 🔨 / 🔺️ Kush

Just when you thought I was taking a break [myself included], a sudden turn of events allowed me to squeeze one more run in! This time I’ll be facing the challenge of uneven sized plants again, but I’m hoping I’ll be able to take it on much better this time around.

As far as feed, I haven’t 100% decided on that yet :sweat_smile:

Gear:

• Runtz Buttonz [Runtz x Rainbow Chip] bred by: Exotic Genetix - Reg
  • 9 LB Hammer [Gooberry is JOG Kush] bred by: JinxProof - Reg
  • Triangle Kush [mystery OG Kush of Florida triangles] bred by: Crop King - Fem

11 Likes

Oh man this is going to be interesting :face_with_monocle: an great :+1:t2: I got my chair :chair: ready when u are :popcorn: :tv::joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes

are you planning on pheno hunting with all the seeds you dropped?

3 Likes

Just keeping my favorites and giving the rest away.
I don’t have the space yet to hunt at home but I will as soon as we move, we decided to wait for more homes to pop up in our neighborhood.

The only lab is in Michigan where my partner runs at the moment.

My table has a capacity of 9 plants and considering males are a probability, I decided to pop them all and keep my favorites. I have plenty of friends and family who would be happy to take one off my hands :laughing:

6 Likes

I pretty much do the same… Sow 2 to 3 times what I want pick the best and donate the rest

6 Likes

Nice! Looking forward to see you grow these new strains!

4 Likes

Visited the parents today checked on the progress of their 2 mk ultra

3 Likes

Lol :joy: man them skills must run :running_woman: thru the family :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Got them sowed into coco. Was more of a pain to get them taproot down than I thought, they kept sticking to my fingers :confused:. Nonetheless the job was done.

Wish me luck! :pray:

5 Likes

Gd luck :crossed_fingers:t4:Bro :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes