Grow Ruined? First time grow [ALMOST THERE!]

First timer here. Today marked the end of the flowering stage. I was hoping things would really ramp up but I’m afraid I have some issues…

1. the plant really didn’t get all that tall but I wasn’t super concerned as the buds looked to be forming nicely, however…

2. top of the buds look like but there really aren’t any buds to speak of along the street

3. all of this may be due to nutrient intake. I noticed that bottles 3,4 and 5 are still half full…

Any advice here would be greatly appreciated? Not quite sure where I messed up

Uploading: 58C92050-E840-4AB7-A3BA-89BDF88DBCAE.jpeg…
Processing: 49EB09BA-4C3B-412F-B3CC-634E63B82AE5.jpeg…
Processing: 565C843C-D9F5-4762-8074-8C332CBD4703.jpeg…

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

You can always go back or stay in flower longer if you think you need to. Could just need more time.

Were you doing all the weekly water changes, as that is when the nutes dispense. My 4 drained completely, but 1-2 have about 1/3 left and 3/5 have some just less. I am about 3-4 weeks from flush.

3 Likes

As @TheDogMan said, you can always go back to flower stage and extend. Your buds don’t look quite ready anyways, still lots of white pistils.

What strain were you growing? How many days was it actually scheduled for flower?

3 Likes

Thanks to you both- I was definitely keeping up with all the water changes. Below was my schedule, I am growing Cherry Pie by ILGM. It would make sense that my plant is not developed considering I am at the end of flowering stage and only half of 3 of my nutrient bottles have been used. Maybe there is something wrong with the tubes??

4 Likes

@Todd.grobo Can you take a look at the above recipe? 39 days for flower seems way low to me for a photo.

@grimey90 Shift back to flower. Website states an 8 week flower time. Transition does count, but your buds still need time to develop. Most don’t finish with the recipe times so always expect to extend late veg and flower.

4 Likes

Thanks so much @FireGuy

3 Likes

Can i tag the team so you get a quicker response?
@stacey.grobo they can follow up if you email support@grobo.io

Off tomorrow my friend :hugs:

4 Likes

I was just asking for the OP, just pointing it out is all. We don’t see many photo seeds with that short of flower time from my recollection.

Enjoy your off time man!

3 Likes

Reached out to another grower that just finished their grow of this same strain and breeder. Total time was 116 days so keep us posted with pics in another couple of days.

3 Likes

Hey @FireGuy and @grimey90,

For total flower time, you add the transition stage, the flower stage and the flush stage. This one is scheduled for 63 days in flower total, you may want to add a week in flower before going to flush. Everything looks fine here, just the final countdown to finish her up.

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

Thanks Stephen. My initial thoughts were that my plant wasn’t developing as I had hoped and that it probably had to do with bottles 3,4,5 still being atleast half full.

Before you all started assisting me I did create a ticket and they got back saying those issues are likely due to a shoddy internet connection.

2 Likes