⛺ Grow - GG#4 / Blue Dream / Hutchcroft **Harvested 636 grams**

Word :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

What… No weed butter in your eggs?? Haha

6 Likes

:laughing: hahah :laughing: only on the weekends

5 Likes

Why the blue light? Doesn’t blue light stunt growth if used too much?

3 Likes

@Wake the blue light was only used during veg to promote horizontal and root growth. Red lights during bloom to promote vertical growth and maturity. I switch the bulbs out

5 Likes

:partying_face: Harvest Day! :partying_face:

Queue up that song :musical_note: :musical_keyboard: :musical_keyboard: :guitar:

I have to say Hutchcroft was definitely the star of this grow. She deserved the spotlight

Went to my parents house and turned 2 Plants ( GG4 and Blue Dream) into liniment and butter, ghee and coconut oil.

Oils turned out great:
Canna butter - 2x strength (2oz / 4lbs of butter)

Canna Coco oil - 4x strength (2oz / 2 lbs of coco oil)

Canna Ghee - 4x strength (2oz / 2 lbs of ghee)

I had such a great time learning during this grow. My very first multi plant (7 plants) run. Next time, I will be much more careful with selecting genetics for the run, or be more aggressive to crop down the taller plants into medium sized plants.

I think I can finally say I am a cannabis grower now =]
I will be sad to be taking a grow break for a while but I’ll have to rely on everyone else here to help me fix that itch.

15 Likes

Congrats :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes

Congrats on your harvest! Good luck on your move! Hope you’ll be back soon haha

4 Likes

Agreed indeed @Aang be safe on ur journey an hope to talk to u soon ur work is always amazing :wink: to watch :tv: :popcorn::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: I’ve been so busy, I did not update, we decided not to move to the islands after all, so we’ll just be moving to a bigger home in the same neighborhood so my grow break won’t be as long as previously expected. I will still have to at least take seasonal break, but I am looking forward to going full speed once new setup is running.

I can’t wait to get started on that project!

4 Likes

:beers: gd to hear :ear: man so I definitely can’t wait :blush: yo see this unfold :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Nice haul!!! Looks real nice.

4 Likes

Good haul that butter tho

3 Likes

Dry day 3
So far so good, keeping it slow and RH in the cure zone

6 Likes

@Vicc,

• From: ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• To: (#ILoveThisFlower): :white_flower: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :blossom:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

6 Likes

Guess I am no longer taking a grow break. I popped some seeds as soon as I found out I got time for one more! :laughing:

9 Likes

Wow took a out 8 hours to finish the trim job solo with my bowl trimmer. Too bad my scale ran out of battery. Hopefully new one arrives before I sample too much during curing lol . My guess is 1.5p or more

These Blue Dream buds will be pressed into rosin.

And the trim, full of bits of bud. Gonna make good gummies out of this.

16 Likes

Nice, that’s a lot of weed! Enjoy! Let us know which strain is your favorite

7 Likes

For sure its Hutchcroft, I am a big Do Si Dos fan and the gas from the UnderDawg_D is amazing. I cant wait for the cure to be done.

7 Likes

First off Vic nice haul. Finished product looks great!! After your curing process is over have you ever considered oxygen absorber packs to add to your jars? I have tried 2 trials 2 different grows and I swear there is a difference.

5 Likes