⛺ Grow - GG#4 / Blue Dream / Hutchcroft **Harvested 636 grams**

Try tapping the water level levers on your grobo to see if it stops. Or you may need to unplug it and try refilling it?

2 Likes

I did unplug for thirty seconds an plugged back in it completed the drain but then my light :bulb: was out so I filled it it did the same for the fill probably took lil more water :droplet: then avg not to much more tho so I unplugged it again completed the fill but then the light :bulb: came on I don’t get it looks like I’m starting to have some type of problem :+1:t2::dash::seedling: ps thanks :pray:t3: for being on call

1 Like

I would put in a support ticket right away in regards your issue.
Depending on your comfort level with manually mixing the nutrients for your plants, a few days with about 10ml of bottles 3 4 and 5 should be enough to keep your plant fed with a 3 gallons of water. This should hold you through until support gets back to you

2 Likes

I was thinking :thinking: the same thing plus I just looked :eyes: at all my nutes cause of what’s going on an number 5 is lower then all I never grew an auto so I’m not sure :thinking: if that is ok :ok_hand:t3: or not :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

you can always do the same measurements of your last feed if you mark your bottles.

2 Likes

Na I should have paid more attention to that but I was to busy worrying about my tent :tent: an not purchasing the wrong stuff extremely my fault :man_facepalming: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

I have experienced this before but the light does stay off for a while after a power cycle then it’ll just turn on by it’s self after a few the more you cycle it the longer it stays off in my experience. The water level sometimes it get stuck just play with it a lil and it’ll read and should change on the app as completed

2 Likes

Yea that’s exactly what what it did thanks :pray:t3: for that u submit a ticket :ticket: in When U had this problem cause u are extremely accurate with what happened :+1:t2::dash::seedling: ps sorry Vic I’ll move this to another thread :thread:

1 Like

Flush day 5 of 7
Pulled boost and cannazym. All RO water from here on out. Her fade is starting to show, almost there to the finish line :pray:.

Day 6 and 7 will be lights out.

14 Likes

B-e-a-utiful!!!

6 Likes

While I’m doing my morning ritual, I’m wondering :sweat_smile:

Anyone else celebrate 420AM?
  • Guilty

0 voters

5 Likes

:joy: I smoke after work but never before or during work

4 Likes

I don’t always wake up that early but I like your enthusiasm :slight_smile: any other morning rituals? I certainly burn every morning, I find a nice sativa hybrid and some coffee helps me get into gear.

5 Likes

Man I’m on the same boat :sailboat: as u if there ain’t one :point_up:t4: in the ashtray from the night prior I’m rolling one :point_up:t4: up ASAP :joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes

Wake > Bake > Music on earpod to set the morning vibes > Brush Teeth > Coffee > Nootropics
Stretch > Pushups > squats, > shadow box
Say good morning to the babies > Check Reservoir solution and correct
Bake again then start my day :wink:

6 Likes

Word :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

What… No weed butter in your eggs?? Haha

6 Likes

:laughing: hahah :laughing: only on the weekends

5 Likes

Why the blue light? Doesn’t blue light stunt growth if used too much?

3 Likes