Grobo Sticker

So I noticed that although my grobo looks :+1: good, its one thing missing!

I don’t have the awesome sauce that tops it off! See how this grobo has a stylish see through grobo sticker? image
Well mine happens to suck and I mean real hard so I took it off! What were they thinking to ruin such a logo with this hideous solid back sticker that makes my gobo look so cheap? @bjorn, @Stephen,
Please consider never sending these out with the units!!!
P.s. Any chance you can get me a real sticker for my grobo? P.s. Before anyone asks, yes it looks the same with the back peeled off!

2 Likes

I love that you have stickers on your machine or want too. I have tons over both of mine. Just something fun hehehe

2 Likes

@Todd.grobo I considered adding more because I keep a stash at the house and someone just sent me these.

but I changed my mind!

2 Likes

Hey @Bplatinum9,

The design team updated the door and the sticker/logo was eliminated on all units moving forward.The sticker you have pictured above is not for your unit, just for fun.

Cheers,
Stephen

1 Like

We have some bets here in the office about what the red liquid is in the decanter, any hints?

PS - I can send you the correct sticker if you really, really want one. :wink:

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

Tell the design team Thank You for fixing the door, I’m sure everyone appreciates their efforts to detail! However you can also tell them that I said it was a bad decision to eliminate the stickers! Now I’ll have to tell everyone what the name of that thing is that’s sitting in my living room! Second whoever designed it did a great job! And last nobody asked the customers what they wanted! Bad move!

2 Likes

Jumping up and down!!! Yes I really really want one!!!
When all the bets are in tell them that its only colored water!!!lol!!! I don’t drink or smoke!!! But I never get tired of fooling people!

3 Likes

Nice, I called it. :wink:

One sticker is on it’s way to you.

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

Congratulations!:medal_sports::seedling: I hope they got you something good! That was a 20 year old bottle of food coloring still going strong! Lol!

1 Like

Really @Stephen you cant just give 1 sticker away and leave us hanging .

2 Likes

Sorry @Mcmanis, I thought you were one of the early users who got your unit years before mine, they were supposed to be the ones with the sticker! It would appear that I’m causing trouble! Let’s roll the :game_die: dice and hope they come back with it!

1 Like

I like trouble lol

2 Likes

@Bplatinum9,

Grobo Sticker

((#ILoveLoveTheGroboLogo)):

groboone

1b--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::groboone::green_thumb:

((#NooneWantsaNoNamebrand))… :rofl:

I ordered a ((#NewGroboSolid)) and would love the sticker on my door, please… ((#TY)) in advance…

:wink::groboone::green_thumb:

3 Likes

@Bplatinum9 I was rewarded with a BBQ lunch from @OGJ and it was epic. For a Wednesday at least.
:wink:

So the latest and greatest on why we have ‘temporarily’ removed the logo is to ensure it matches the branding of our new Grobo Solid door. We do have plans to reintroduce it to both units. If you don’t have one and would like one, let me know!

Cheers,
Stephen

4 Likes

I may be in the minority here, but I actually prefer my grobo without the sticker or logo. I was sent two stickers and they were given to my little guy whom added them to his 3D printer.

When family and friends stop by they’ll ask about the unit and I’ll give them the run down on what, how and why. I see that as a win for the Grobo team.

I typically try to buy clothes and products that are unbranded as I am not a paid billboard/advertiser nor am I promoting companies in which I am not affiliated with. It’s awfully hard to find semi-professional gym shoes that can be worn in the office, but comfortable as well and don’t make me look like I’m about to take a trip to the moon, but i digress. I like my grobo as is :+1::ok_hand:

3 Likes

I totally get it !!! I just happen to think it makes the grobo look better ( personal opinion of course) and I’m the opposite of you, hate to answer the same question a million times " whats that" at least with the sticker people can feel like their not being too nosy and will run right home and Google it lol!!!

2 Likes

Tell @OGJ that I said thanks for hooking up my favorite horticulturist with the BBQ meal!:100::medal_sports:I should have stalled a bit longer maybe you could have gotten dessert too lol!

4 Likes

@Stephen, So I finally found a use for the solid grobo sticker!

3 Likes

Hey @James so I’ve never seen a unit (glass unit) without the logo. I don’t think its even a sticker as the logo is between the glass. Did yours just come this way?

1 Like

What’s up @Dew

My unit has no sticker or design logo anywhere on the front, inside or sides of the unit. It does have unique identifier near the power source

Outside

Inside

Glass heated up

3 Likes