Grobo Start Light Extension?

Now that’s a game changer!!! Cilantro forever!!! :eyes::seedling:

6 Likes

Update day 1/14 Transition. Day 39 overall. 1/3 successfully transplanted and thriving (Jamaican Pearl)
Just waiting for the dry to finish (Day 2/5) in the Grobo to transplant one more from the Start.

Any update on being able to purchase a light pole extension piece? Desperately needed here! @Stephen @bjorn

7 Likes

Dam that’s a big plant in the start.

Out of curiosity are the leds burning the head of the plant?

2 Likes

Yes, I was away for several days and came back to see the plant on the left had some burning.

3 Likes

I need one pretty bad myself! My cilantro sezzled!
I just put in a order and wish I could’ve added it so I wouldn’t have to pay another $15 shipping fee. :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Hey @miami5th,

No update as of yet, I’ll share when I have one.

Cheers,
Stephen

4 Likes

Question when is a good time to add the extension? When they get about bubble height or higher?

2 Likes

You add the extension when your plant reaches right under the light!
If you add it too soon youll get a long neck/stalk looking like its trying to reach the light! :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

Hey growers,

I have an update! We are planning to bring these to our store and are actively placing an order now. Expect a couple months at least before they are in stock and ready to extend, they are being made to order.

Cheers,
Stephen

8 Likes

@miami5th @Mpower11 @Bplatinum9

Ey!!! We Did It!! Kinda… :rofl:

Large Bottle Nutrients NEXT!!!
@Stephen @bjorn

7 Likes

@Bplatinum9 Do you think you can beat the world record for tallest cilantro with the light extensions? :slight_smile: #CilantroForeverWithLightExtensions

6 Likes

If I had enough extension bars! Lol!
She is getting all kinds of burnt right now!

6 Likes

Going on week 15…

12 Likes

Only we have to disqualify you for using the wrong kind of cilantro! Lol! :crazy_face::eyes::seedling:
p.s. Not to mention the fowl on the double extensions we dont have access to right now!!! :no_entry_sign: :eye: were watching you buddy!!! :rofl:

5 Likes

Update: Still waiting on the start extension but my cilantro just doesnt care and is gonna keep moving on!
@Aang its dark up there but you challenged her to grow 7+feet and now look at her, lol!

7 Likes

Wow she’s gotten so tall! That’s amazing :joy:

3 Likes

Update:

4 Likes

Love it!!! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Do you have a light source above the Start? She’s stretching so much! I hope you have high ceilings or you might have to move the Start haha

2 Likes

I have a very dark house and there is no light source above the start!
I need those extensions asap!
I was sitting here thinking that very thing, I guess I could always put the start on the floor! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes