Grobo Smell elimination MOD. Stay discrete with this new add on. You can invite grandma over again

Is the oder that strong coming from the grobo to where u need a second filter?

1 Like

My house was smelling good during late veg. I’m pretty sure it’s got to do with the strain as well.

2 Likes

Glad your happy with it bro.

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

This is awesome. Would be Interested in purchasing if you’re still shipping. How long does this last?

2 Likes

Yes I’m working on a couple now. Inboxed

1 Like

Dose adding this void any warranty

1 Like

How can i get one for my Grobo?

2 Likes

Follow-up post. I ordered 2 of these for my Grobos and they work awesome! My first plant is ready for harvest and 2nd plant is in early flower. These odor mods work great!! There is little to no smell coming from the Grobo. Only when I open the door do I smell the plant. These are great for controlling odor completely!

@KeefGreenLeef even made a custom 90 elbow to accommodate the height limitations I had. Definitely recommend his product!

3 Likes

Hey, do anyone know how long @KeefGreenLeef takes to complete the order? I placed an order for the same setup as @miami5th with the 90 degree elbow and haven’t received any word from him about completing my order since last message of transaction.

1 Like

Yes it does void the warranty!
Unless he can get his product :ok_hand: by the CEO I think it falls under these warranty terms for Grobo.

• attempting to affix anything to the Product;
  • use of the Product other than in accordance with our published specifications and/or Documentation;
  • modifications, alterations, adjustments or repairs to the Product made by a third party other than us or a third party we authorize;
  • use of the Product in combination with any third-party devices or products that we have not provided or recommended to you;
    @KeefGreenLeef did a wonderful job with his product he should really be proud!
3 Likes

Thanks for this message. I will have to let people know this before they ask me to make it.

1 Like

The rig can come off and on with the 4 factory screws. there isi no altering of the equipment or glues. If I had to send mine in… I’m just gonna unscrew it take it off. Then put the screws back. What mod?! :zipper_mouth_face: Pretty sure I’m getting flagged for this but. I’ll take on for the team.

3 Likes

Talk with @bjorn about it, You just never know!
Its worth looking into!

4 Likes

A lot of your customers may have come to the end of their warranty or would rather forfeit it because the smell is more important.

1 Like

I will thanks again

1 Like

@KeefGreenLeef - This is awesome!! We’ve talked about it a few times at the office and you have no clue how amazing it feels to watch people play with and improve upon the product.

I don’t see any big warranty concerns at the moment.

It looks like you’ve got a bunch of orders already but if you’re interested in us adding it to our Companion Products page, just DM me and we can make something happen!

(@Bplatinum9 - Thanks for tagging me and getting the ideas flowing here!)

21 Likes

This is such an awesome response!!!

7 Likes

Can’t wait to get mines :raised_hands:t4:

4 Likes

Wow I really appreciate the offer @bjorn. I will definitely take that into concideration. I’m still in prototype phase. But im I’m close in on a production module at half the cost. Really appreciate what you guys are doing for the planet. A little greener one box at a time.

11 Likes