Grobo Smell elimination MOD. Stay discrete with this new add on. You can invite grandma over again

I know :grin:

3 Likes

Look at that! And there’s a little 90^o elbow, ooooooooohhhhhwwwweeeeeee!

2 Likes

I got you bro. :joy: it’s like 56” to the top of the can. Custom low pro

2 Likes

@KeefGreenLeef at this rate you may need to open a little shop and hire some workers to pump these out :joy:

6 Likes

Seems like Grobo is missing out on market opportunities here haha

7 Likes

I am interested in one of these!

3 Likes

Inboxed you. :metal:

1 Like

Off too New Jersey, New York, Connecticut :wave:

8 Likes

@miami5th like Burger King, have it your way. :joy: Shipping tomorrow.

17 Likes

Bad ass

6 Likes

Glad I hopped aboard the train in the beginning!!

4 Likes

Is that the pre-filter on the outside with the direction of the airflow going into the filter? I wish I had a nickel for every time I saw this set up. Do yourself a favor and stick that pre-filter inside the canister. The idea is for the pre-filter to protect the filter, not the filter protect the pre-filter.

@KeefGreenLeef I owe @MindFlayer a nickel also :joy:. We discussed it earlier in this thread MindFlayer. Thanks again for the instruction :facepunch:.

2 Likes

Just trying to keep everyone on their toes.:joy:

2 Likes

I understand what your saying bro. The problem that I have is that the charcoal residue builds all over the box. With the sock on the outside it keeps my grobo looking clean.

1 Like

Can I put one inside as well?

1 Like

I don’t see why not, only downside I could see occurring is the possibility of restricted airflow. Would be interested in this setup as well as I too noticed the powdered carbon coming from the filter. Is this a common problem with all carbon filters or do the higher-end brands not have this issue?

1 Like

All charcoal filters bleed residue. fridge water filter, fish tank carbon filters, etc. Rinsing the filters in cold water before using it helps with those. I’m not sure if you can rinse the canister before using it. Anyways the grobo filter acts as a pre filter for the canister. It should keep it from clogging.

1 Like

Good thinking, didn’t take into account the Grobo’s filter.

1 Like

By chance does this lower humidity?

1 Like