Grobo Recieved Damaged

@GroboJason @bjorn the good news…
my unit arrived at the UPS facility,
the bad news…it was treated very poorly during it’s journey. By whom I don’t know
UPS or “shippingbob” out of Towanda NY
I believe. No box or any protection of any kind. Just the unit naked as a jay bird, unless you count the one wrap of plastic that looks like someone put on after the door wouldn’t stay shut because the one piece of masking? tape didn’t do a very good job. Two of the corners were hit hard enough to dent it and remove some paint
It looks like it may have been dropped. Two of the adjustable feet were bent and looking inside, nothing was in its rightful place. Needless to say, I refused it because of the damages. It is heading back. :frowning_face:

1 Like

@FishinFool There was no box at all?!? Did you notice where the shipping label was?

Please email us at support@grobo.io and we’ll get this straightened out. If you have any photos, make sure to include them as well to help us figure out where this was unboxed.

1 Like

@bjorn No box or protection of any kind
Emailed support with pics. Shippingbob out of Tonawanda NY was a shipper. Let me know if you need anything else
Thanks John

1 Like

@FishinFool,
Pretty bad, we can’t trust our stuff with the shippers… Sorry to hear about this one, thanks for sharing… Hope the next one gets to you properly… :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Fantastic, thanks @FishinFool. I’ll connect with our support team this morning to figure out what’s happened.

1 Like