Grobo raids the Dragons Den! 🐲

Show is recored, not live? Somebody’s keeping secrets, lol.

2 Likes

@Azuri,

The team has tried many tactics to get the answer from these two, but they have remained tight lipped.

Almost executed a tickle attack on @bjorn, but we couldn’t catch him. :wink:

Cheers,
Stephen

4 Likes

Here my prediction.

Did a little digging and it’s the season opener so my guess is they got a buy in, I’ve watched the show in the past and had to check who the current cast here is my prediction:

A deal brewed up with MICHELE ROMANOW. Let’s see how accurate my crystal ball is. :joy:

3 Likes

Or Arlene. Shes from the city that spends the most in canada on cannabis!!!

2 Likes

Arlene doesn’t looked impressed. The women in red or the women who started her own brewery (forget her name) are my guess.

Mind you the guy don’t know who he is, is like gimme!

4 Likes

Hey @bjorn or @Chris how about a little spoiler? Did they spark up a blunt to try out the product? :joy:

5 Likes

The lawyers at CBC won’t love us :sweat_smile:… but what if we do an AMA after the episode airs?

9 Likes

Who’s these guys?

Source:

9 Likes

Good luck guys! You have a great product.

4 Likes

Episode has been on app for some time, gratz guys, I won’t spoil the rest. :wink:

4 Likes

Congrats guys!
This benefits us all! Big things to come!!!
:beers: :beers:

You could tell the wheels were turning as the guys were talking! Great job.

Might we see a dedicated iOS/Android app some day?

:beers: :beers:

5 Likes

This could mean more and faster updates with new features to our web interface!!!
Congratz Grobo!

5 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Congrats @bjorn and @Chris
You guys have a good time. Just dont charge us newbies for the app when its released. Just dont talk to me through the grobo like my security company did through a disabled system and were good.

My only suggestion would be to use canadian a d specifically Albertan sales numbers in any additional pitches. We buy the most in Canada!

Happy for the team @Stephen :metal:

5 Likes

@sonnycheeba fuxk yeah bro mo $

2 Likes

congrats on making the deal…great to see your breaking thru this next tier!

4 Likes

Nice, maybe Stephen can get an assistant. Some help for the people who have issues at night and on the weekends.

4 Likes

You should start your own Discord server, invite everyone on here and host / stream the episode so the USA peeps can enjoy! Or have someone capture the episode / Grobo segment with SnagIt video capture and share!

6 Likes

Well done guys - amazing pitch! I’m so happy you got one to bite. You guys certainly deserve it! Can’t wait to see what the future holds.

4 Likes
3 Likes