Grobo raids the Dragons Den! 🐲

Tune in to CBC & CBC Gem at 9pm EST this Thursday to find out if our founders slay the dragons!!!

11 Likes

((#Dragon)):

Summary

--

:wink::crossed_swords::dagger:

--

--

--

happy-laugh--

--

--

((#YouTubeVideo)): :video_camera:

((#WinWin)):

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::partying_face::green_thumb:

--

--

:wink:

4 Likes

Wish I had tv @Stephen
Let us know how the pitch goes. Who is doing the pitch I assume you!

1 Like

Hey @Todd.grobo,

We will be trying to capture it or share it afterwards on social or youtube or something. I’ve cut the cable long ago myself. @bjorn and @Chris are the founders/pitchers, I’m just the weed grower. :wink:

Cheers,
Stephen

12 Likes

I’ll definitely watch if you guys share it. Good luck guys.

3 Likes

Sounds like you got the carrot, and they got the stick :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

@Todd.grobo - We’re going to try to record it and then share a link on Friday! Fingers crossed that it works :crossed_fingers: (And that we don’t get eaten alive!:dragon:)

8 Likes

You know Arlene is in calgary
Send her to my house I have 2 plants she can see herself lol

Sounds like an exciting day for the team @bjorn

3 Likes

@Todd.grobo - Just looking into it more and I think everyone in Canada can watch for free at https://gem.cbc.ca!

If any of our American friends, you might be able to watch it too using a proxy app like Hola VPN but I can’t guarantee it…

4 Likes

Awesome @bjorn will definitely watch it this weekend. Best of luck team!!!

2 Likes

Show is recored, not live? Somebody’s keeping secrets, lol.

2 Likes

@Azuri,

The team has tried many tactics to get the answer from these two, but they have remained tight lipped.

Almost executed a tickle attack on @bjorn, but we couldn’t catch him. :wink:

Cheers,
Stephen

4 Likes

Here my prediction.

Did a little digging and it’s the season opener so my guess is they got a buy in, I’ve watched the show in the past and had to check who the current cast here is my prediction:

A deal brewed up with MICHELE ROMANOW. Let’s see how accurate my crystal ball is. :joy:

3 Likes

Or Arlene. Shes from the city that spends the most in canada on cannabis!!!

2 Likes

Arlene doesn’t looked impressed. The women in red or the women who started her own brewery (forget her name) are my guess.

Mind you the guy don’t know who he is, is like gimme!

4 Likes

Hey @bjorn or @Chris how about a little spoiler? Did they spark up a blunt to try out the product? :joy:

5 Likes

The lawyers at CBC won’t love us :sweat_smile:… but what if we do an AMA after the episode airs?

9 Likes

Who’s these guys?

Source:

9 Likes

Good luck guys! You have a great product.

4 Likes

Episode has been on app for some time, gratz guys, I won’t spoil the rest. :wink:

4 Likes