Dragons' Den Episode on YouTube

Hey AG!

By popular demand, you can now check out our Dragons’ Den pitch on YouTube!

We wouldn’t have made it this far without each of you so THANK YOU from the entire Grobo team! :seedling::groboone:

15 Likes

3 Likes

So proud of all your accomplishments!!! Very exciting time to share your growth!!!

4 Likes

Sweet!

3 Likes

Good pitch, but totally unimpressed with the almost reefer madness, responses from a couple of the “dragons”. Amazing how such astute business people could get it so wrong and pass up on the opportunity!! Kudos to the dynamic duo who actually made an offer and didn’t try and gouge you for a much bigger percentage. Their negotiation was smart and respectful, whilst still allowing them an equal percentage for their investment!! Well done @bjorn and @Chris :+1::v:

8 Likes

Great Job @bjorn & @Chris! Well done. I’m happy to have purchased mine and want 2 more. Thanks for posting the video!
I’ve never seen the show or know the Dragons but i watch a lot of shark tank.
It seems that you got the right Dragons for the investment as well as the $$.

4 Likes

My experience exactly! When watching it I wondered which program came out first. You Canadians have some damn good shows, and actors/tresses I might add. Intelligence to name a really good one and the one that stars “The Sons of Anarchy’s Tigg”., as a major underworld player. Those are but just a couple!! :+1::v::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Thanks so much @osage!

1 Like

No worries, you did well, Chris looked a bit deer :deer: in the headlights, but all in all, you got what you came for and they didn’t try and take advantage, which to be quite honest, I thought they would. :+1::v:

2 Likes

Yup it went well. Chris actually did an awesome job and explained all the tech. Lane even came to check out the unit up close. Unfortunately none of that was shown and they definitely made some edits for effect.

At the end, for example, we said yes immediately to the deal… but they added a fun long pause haha

4 Likes

That’s funny, I was wondering why the pregnant pause. I would have jumped at that deal…but then again…you did!! Congrats :tada::confetti_ball::champagne::balloon:

2 Likes

@bjorn,

((#ThankYouSoVeryMuch)): ((#YouTubeVideo)): :video_camera:

--

1b--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::green_thumb:

4 Likes

I love seeing this on dragons den instantly fell in love with grobo :grin:

6 Likes