Grobo outdoor transplants- auto kush

looking good.

10 Likes

Looks very lady-like in that first pic :dress::nail_care:t3:

3 Likes

Does anyone know how much lighting will effect outdoor plants. I have a pathway between my house and my neighbors and as such there is a light there to keep people safe. Keeps lots of light in my yard at night which isnt good for the plants.
My question is.
I have a new greenhouse for rain and wind shelter and brought out my grow tent to put them in at night. I am doing this near sunset currently 935pm until 7 or 8am
This will be ok right? How picky are plants in terms of hours spent everyday in the sun etc.

1 Like

I just ordered a set of the 3.3 gallon pots for my tent. Curious how yours have been working.

I love the pots. Work amazing.
Only complaint is the dirt can pop the bottom out so i suggest not moving as much as me or moving on a permanent surface similar to someone elses roller board for theirs.
The bottom popped out on a lavender i have in one not the cannabis. Its not too heavy and you definitely know when the dirt is dry its so light.

2 Likes

I’m going to be using coco perlite mix in mine.

1 Like

Still monster growth. Insane.

7 Likes

Beautiful

2 Likes

Tbh im very surprised at how well their doing considering all our rain and billions in hail damage all in the last month.
The wind took out (literally 3 to 4 feet straight up and off my deck) the last greenhouse. Redid it as you can see. Holds 2 but i cant keep puting them in and out as too tall now

2 Likes

Other one.

6 Likes

Vanilla Frosting :cupcake: I started light Dep with her 8 days ago see if I can get her done by Sept maybe second week!

8 Likes

Nice. Got a grow tent outside in the corner of the house. Move in around 8pm and 8am daily. Rheir bith female. No where near your size but for 6 weeks old im impressed

2 Likes

Feminized Seed
Dark Heart Nursery carrying feminized seedlings bred by [Purple City Genetics]and [Humboldt Seed Company.
Vanilla Frosting
Wedding Cake
Feminized Seed is the way to go Healthier plants I have noticed with indoor and outdoor Runs! We all know Seed is better (tap Root N All)

There was time when Nurseries put more time in Healthy Clones now days these clones come with all sorts of issues.
More money in seed and Auto :rose:. I myself have never grown a Auto plant I will though yes I will

3 Likes

Safe from yesterdays hail. Thankfully.

7 Likes

big one droopy because she needs water twice daily now…

4 Likes

Morning after. Pops up obviously. Pots work so well they need to be checked at least twice daily. Have lavender and lemon trees in the same pots.
Weather outside ranges from 11c overnight to 30c daytime high. Weve had two hail storms in the city. One was billion in damages. Thursday night 4 days ago was 10 minutes solid of twoonie sized hail.
So impressed.

10 Likes

4 Likes

I kno you’re no scientist and all (maybe u are )but is melted hail liquid the same as rainwater and is it any beneficial to your plants? My mind is wandering :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I keep rain water here. Its clean and ph 7.0 so good for the plants. Its also soft. Hail is frozen rain typically the size of your whole baby nail. Hail last Thursday was like size of your thumb top part. It melts but the cold temperature does cause damage to the plants. Cut and threw away about 50 dollars of lettuce yesterday

2 Likes

Looks like one of the plants is male. Any reason to keep?
Would you keep a male plant for any reason @chris_barfield @SilverGrobo @Russel_Richardson

2 Likes