Grobo outdoor transplants- auto kush

my son pulled the support out causing major stress hopefully it recovers you think she will?

2 Likes

Yup. As long as no major root damage she should.

1 Like

Heres mine this morning. Not as droopy but still

7 Likes

Dang yea yours is looking really good nice and green standing strong

3 Likes

Trucking along they are.

6 Likes

Really nice yea mine is a goner pulled this morning think it’s still perfect time to start another one retry?

1 Like

With summer next week i thik maybe too late. But im no pro. Depends where you live i guess

2 Likes

Even with a auto seed you think

1 Like

Mmm depends how long your fall is i guess. Maybe.

2 Likes

camo mode

10 Likes

Oh you have an entire setup, I just have the deck for now. But they finally are starting to show first signs of buds.i was imagining you had some small stealth box type setup :joy:. This looks great :+1:

3 Likes

Can never figure out why his leaves are droopy.

6 Likes

Yeah definitely droopy looks sad I’m curious to no if you ever find out

1 Like

I zoomed in on the very last pic you posted and the bottom yellow leaf may point out to the issue. I’m not 100% sure, but it does look like a possible nitrogen deficiency.

1 Like

I think its just sunlight on the leaf. Leaves are all green all them.

1 Like

One of my plants seem to droop most of the time. I notice a little perk after watering, but its either droopy large leaves when its well watered, or perky yellow leaves when its starving for water and I was out of town. But my soil tested fine.

1 Like

Ok. I keep saying it looks healthy just droopy

1 Like

My bad, I see that now.

Hoping for more sun and less rain.

11 Likes

Tbh they are both considerably larger than last years grows and these pots are amazing. Droopy leaves as dry pot. She drinks every 2 days the big one

2 Likes