Grobo completely cut off! (Urgent)

@Stephen @Dani @SWSVIC @SilverGrobo @pyromancy @miami5th @bjorn @FireGuy @VermontGrobo @Bplatinum9 I’m having trouble with my grobo again. I come home from work early seen that my lights were on. It’s usually surper hot around noon so my unit was set for 12:30-4:30 and my lights was on at 2. I tried a couple of times changing my light schedule and nothing happened. Now, I know my lights hasn’t gone off in two days. After noticing that I did a factory reset and now my LED light and my pump isn’t coming on. I just got this new LED light so I know that shouldn’t be the issue. The only thing is working now is the front LED light. I am currently in a grow 9/10 germination and don’t want to lose my plant. Could someone please correct the errors in this unit. I am attaching a picture of my temps to show nothing I’ve done could be the issue and comfortable temps. I just paid all this money for the box to fix the faulty wiring within the box soon as I received the unit and also the new LED light. Granted I take responsibility maybe for the LED light messing up but the wiring and this happening completely cutting out on me I can’t take responsibility for these two things. Come on something has to give here I’m having nothing but problems with this thing. I live on an Asian Island so returning would be nearly impossible. I’m trying to give grobo the benefit of the doubt but mann! When things are working properly thing’s are great! Ill also add a picture of my current grow to show she’s doing great but I just need the unit to stay working. I will show the time slot of my lights being on and my grow so everyone know this morning my unit was working fine. I live in guam so keep in mind im a day ahead of the USA. Date: 10/09/2020.

2 Likes

@SilverGrobo, hey champ @Mookie had a prior problem with the LED lights three days ago and was able to get it resolved but 3 hours ago he is having another problem with schedule lights.
Not sure if he was able to get this resolved yet.
@Mookie can you confirm the status so @SilverGrobo can make the neccessary adjustsments on the post if needed!
P.s. Please edit your credit card info out of the picture before posting in the future!

1 Like

It’s not the full number so I’m not worried. I did receive the new LED light but now everything is completely cut off except the front LED and the fan.

1 Like

Youve tried to reboot! Youve sent in a ticket to support already?
Can I ask what color your LED light is? Is it blinking fast or slow?

A Potential Issue

If your lights have not been on for more than 12 hours (or if you see something else unusual), then it could indicate something unusual is happening with your Grobo.

Please check that your Grobo is plugged into the wall outlet and has power
You should hear the fans and see a colour on the small status LED on the front of the unit
Check your app to confirm that you are growing something. If there is no plant growing, then Grobo will keep the lights off to conserve power.
If everything looks correct, please Contact our Support Team.

I’ve tried to reboot three times. I have sent in a ticket and have my CFL on my plant right now. If you mean my front LED it’s blinking slow light blue like it should.

2 Likes

Can you Check your app to confirm that you are growing something. If there is no plant growing, then Grobo will keep the lights off to conserve power.

2 Likes

Can you use the grobo app carefull not to use the website version and change your light schedule?

2 Likes

I have done that as well.

1 Like

Wow! She looks very healthy! I’m sure she will be able to live through her tough times.

2 Likes

Thanks for troubleshooting here on the post while waiting for tech support! Its important that others are able to learn from you! Also vital to tech support at times to know the processes in which you have been through!
I’m hoping someone can get this resolved by today because its the weekend.

2 Likes

I hope so but it’s only the CFL and I’m in 9/10 germination right now.

1 Like

Let’s see if we can’t get @Bruno, @OGJ to get this looked at.

2 Likes

@Mookie,

• (Could You Take A ScreenShot Of Your Light Schedule):? :question:

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/help-led-light-in-the-inside-of-my-grow-box-is-out-resolved/7988/55?u=silvergrobo

- - -

• (SuperSorryThisIsHappening): :scream:

--

2 Likes

When this happened to me it was the light schedule and the fact that I was using the website and not the app that turned everything back on!

I used the app I can try the website. How do you think I should try it?

The CA light schedule is set for the hottest time here. I’m close to the equator so humidity and heat with UV rays is high.

1 Like

Try switching the schedule and then reboot the power supply.

Just tried. Nothing!

1 Like