Grobo App Goes Live!

Hey Growers,

Big thanks to all of our Beta Testers that have been helping out with the new app. It has now been released in both the Apple Store and Google Playstore. Simply click the links or search GROBO once there, download the app, sign in and you are good to go!

Don’t forget to leave us a positive rating too! If you have feedback, we’d love to hear it on this thread.

Cheers,
Stephen

29 Likes

Very exciting news!

3 Likes

Is this app for Grobo box users or for all Growers like the web site?

Downloading now! Cheers :grin:

2 Likes

Will we get alerts via phone on this app?

2 Likes

It appears so as it prompted the “notification permission” pop-up upon opening the app.

1 Like

Poked around the app, very user friendly, fast, and seamless, good work Grobo Team!

6 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Def was needed thanks grobo team

3 Likes

Feels like a smooth app so far.

Suggestion: have a camera light switch which isn’t effected by a timer. Having to hit the light button every 30s while grooming is a real pain.

Also, I’ve noticed that the lock and glass buttons DO NOT change colour or give any indication the button has been activated. For example the lock button always looks unlocked

@Stephen

6 Likes

This is awesome…

2 Likes

Update #2

When adding a journal entry title, the text is white which makes it unreadable. Once saved you can read the title, inputting it, not so much.

2 Likes

Hey @420chicano,

This app is strictly for using your Grobo Premium or Grobo Solid.

Cheers,
Stephen

Hey @Spencer,

Great question. YES! You will now have a red dot next to the app icon when you have a notification. We are actually doing an update of our notifications soon too. Watch for a beta group to pop up for testing…

Cheers,
Stephen

1 Like

Thanks @SWSVIC,

Glad you like it, the software team will be pleased you are pleased!

Cheers,
Stephen

Hey @Demon,

Great feedback, I’ve passed it along to the software team. Having reactive buttons and extending the photoperiod have been on my wish list for a while, couldn’t agree more with this specific feedback, keep it coming!!

Cheers,
Stephen

4 Likes

WooHoo!

edit: nm resetting password thru the app resolved

How? I keep getting the prompt to reset my password

:man_shrugging:t2: Did not experience this issue. Perhaps try deleting the app and reinstalling. Maybe the file was corrupted during download?