Grobo App Goes Live!

If you get that prompt you need to do a password reset first, then it should work.

I just registered my Grobo under a different email (one that I preferred anyway - prior to the app going live email changes had to be paid for when buying used) and that worked smoothly.

1 Like

I just registered a new email entirely, but for the sake of anyone reading this thread - you mean reset the password outside of the app and then re-attempting log in the app?

So did the water level etc get added yet?

Mine still looks like thisā€¦

Websiteā€¦

Appā€¦

1 Like

Question. I downloaded the app and have grobo premium already. The app ask for email and password. Do we use our grobo account information to login or do we create new login credentials under the signup?
Also, it will not take my current password and email for grobo account and states that i have an invalid emailā€¦ how do i use the app?

It should be the same login you use for the Grobo website app.

Nice downloading now and starting grow either today or tomorrow!

1 Like

I keep getting email invalid

1 Like

Happened to me earlier when trying to submit a support ticket. I simply deleted and retyped (manually, no auto fill) and it worked. :man_shrugging:t2:

Iā€™m noticing that through chrome, my grobo shows itā€™s locked, which it is. But according to the app, itā€™s unlocked :man_shrugging:t2:

Otherwise app looks great!

1 Like

Hey Growers,

Thanks for all of your feedback here on this thread. Know that we hear you and are compiling all of your comments & suggestions and reviewing each and every one. Keep the questions and feedback coming! Any serious issues can be reported directly to our Customer Support team support@grobo.io.

All the love,
Jeremiah

2 Likes

App has been taken down? The grobo app on my iPhone doesnā€™t exist anymore? Did you remove it to update it?

Still working for me. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Mine is still on my iPhone and working for me.

So weird, it worksā€¦ but not directly from the app itself (for me). :man_shrugging:t2:

Still good on my iphone, and I donā€™t see an update available in the app store.