Green Crack, Blim Burn

Water change day
Day 29 late veg 5/14+. Took off all the big fan leaves, they were bigger than my hand and literally covered all this. Taking off the small offshoot branches as they pop up. Roots are super white, healthy and are growing like crazy👌

9 Likes

Day 35 late veg 11/28
Cleaning up pretty well everything as it comes up with the fan leaf it’s with. Just did my second topping as well. Going to pull the other branches back to even things out in the coming days. She’s guzzling back the h2o

10 Likes

Day 40, day 18 of late veg

She was starting to get crowded so I did a little clean up, by the time she’s ready for flower shouldn’t have to clean up anything at the bottom :ok_hand:
Before

After

4 new tops coming along nicely after a little less than a week

10 Likes

Used some pipe cleaners and some magnets to help even things out. Pulling the two front and back parallel branches in opposite ways so they can both get the light. Trying to get most of the light to the 4 sites in the middle :+1:

11 Likes

4 Likes

@Nathan hey man check out my pics above. I’ve been taking everything that comes out just to focus on the new growth

2 Likes

Day 50, day 26+ late veg, water change

Clean up

9 Likes

Day 31/42 late veg.
Well it’s certainly not as pretty as @SilverGrobo 's blueberry :sweat_smile: I’ve got the canopy evened out but a lot is pushed to the outside. Once I get more height out of my 4 “middle” colas I’ll start training them to come back into the middle. Next grow I won’t be leaving so many lower branches, really want to try mainlining my next one, anyway lol here’s some :camera_flash:

7 Likes

@Russel_Richardson,

You’re too kind: Your green is so pretty: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

--

3 Likes

Day 61
Late veg 37/42
I’ll be flipping this girl on Monday when I do my drain and fill, I’m pretty happy where her height is at. As you can see I’ve been playing around with the pipe cleaners to keep the canopy fairly even, I’m pulling my side branches in now cause my 4 main are in the corners, so we’ll see what happens in the coming weeks. Her stalk is faaat and the branches are beefing up too. Hoping the added veg time and trimming will help with yield

6 Likes

She’s looking thicc my dude. Excited for you and ready to see her go into flowering. I’m a bit behind you. I extended my LV and looks like will extend a bit more.

3 Likes

Day 68, 6/14 transition

I threw the sharpie in there for size reference lol

7 Likes

In the bottom pic there you can see a new set of leaves coming out on the left… They’re coming out in a bunch of places that I’ve removed branches from, so I need to go over everything again now… I’ve taken off 10 so far… lol wtf

3 Likes

Day 85, 8/37 flower

9 Likes

Some signs of thc starting to form. Pretty much everywhere now :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hell yeah😎

2 Likes

Great job with the grow brother. Great job with the training. I have been a way from this forum for a year… I think you already know this box is definitly not a set it and forget type of thing. Great job again!!!

2 Likes

Thanks! @Jamminbear

Well I’m going to have to supercrop I’m pretty sure, I feel like I should do it sooner rather than later just for stress sake. She’s really stretching. Crazy what happens in a couple days lol

9 Likes

Crazy how some stretch more than others. Thanks for your continued advice on my first grow @Russel_Richardson

1 Like