Green Crack, Blim Burn

Fiiiiiinnnalllllyyyyy got our third grow going! Was procrastinating pretty good and with my outdoor grow I wasnt really focused on the Grobo. Well I germed the seed in some paper towel and saw the taproot coming out so I plopped her in! Hope I see some action in the next week!:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Congrats. How long did it take for the seed to germinate?

2 Likes

Thanks! I noticed the shell crack on day two, root started to come out when I got home from work on the third day

2 Likes

@Russel_Richardson,

Green Crack

((#WelcomeToTheGreenCrackClub)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=green%20crack

%20(1)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

((#Sorry)): :sob::sob::sob:

--

((#CocoPod)): (Reuse/Recycle)

--

:wink:

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

((#StrawTrick)): :cup_with_straw::green_thumb:

--

4 Likes

@SilverGrobo she never took off… not sure what happened. I think it might have been the temp, it was a little chilly in my house, was trying to go as far as I could through the month without putting on the furnace.

But yeah just terminated the grow and I have another seed germing. It should be okay to use the same pod right?

2 Likes

Back in action :wink:

9 Likes

That’s what i’ve done @Russel_Richardson and it looks like its working! Good luck bro!

2 Likes

Looking good so far! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I planted a seed and it did the same as yours. Tap root came out and because of temp issues it died. I replanted my new and current grow in the same coco pod.
So far so good. Day 9/10 in germination stage and putting on its 3rd set of leaves.

4 Likes

Looking good man!

2 Likes

Thanks guys!

2 Likes

This was day 5 of germ

7 Likes

Water change day!

8 Likes

One week later! She’s a bit droopy cause the lights just came on before I took the pic this morning :+1:

10 Likes

Looking good man can’t wait to see how it turns out :sunglasses::partying_face::grin:

3 Likes

Day 17 7/14 early veg

Looking really good I think for day 17 :wink:

@GrowinGrowingGone tried to get my lean shot to show you lol. It’s leaning quite a bit to the front of the unit. Might not be the best pic to tell but it’s the best I got lol

8 Likes

Wonder if you can straighten it out by cutting a plastic straw down the side and wrapping it around the stem to guide it the direction you wish? May have to make it a bit longer on one side. Has anyone out there ever used this method for straightening? Its usually the method for support.

4 Likes

Meh im not too worried :slight_smile: She’ll probably do it on her own when her stalk thickens. Or I’ll just guide it later with some ties

3 Likes

I’m two days ahead of you and your plant looks as big as mine and greener! Looking good, brother.

4 Likes

Thanks!:+1:. Yeah I’m happy where mine is now. Farthest out of my 3 grows so far at this stage

3 Likes