Green Crack, Blim Burn

Some signs of thc starting to form. Pretty much everywhere now :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hell yeah😎

2 Likes

Great job with the grow brother. Great job with the training. I have been a way from this forum for a year… I think you already know this box is definitly not a set it and forget type of thing. Great job again!!!

2 Likes

Thanks! @Jamminbear

Well I’m going to have to supercrop I’m pretty sure, I feel like I should do it sooner rather than later just for stress sake. She’s really stretching. Crazy what happens in a couple days lol

9 Likes

Crazy how some stretch more than others. Thanks for your continued advice on my first grow @Russel_Richardson

1 Like

No worries man🤙. Yeah this one has stretched the most out of my 2 other ones, but this one was also the most established out of them. Genetics too but yeah. @SilverGrobo grew the same strain and breeder I’m pretty sure and didn’t stretch like this so I wasn’t really anticipating this much of a stretch lol

2 Likes

Those stems brotha! She’s gonna have beast flowers!! :muscle: :muscle:

2 Likes

I hope so @dew lol. I have a “problem” though. Running out of space quick with 5 of my colas lol. Was waiting for today, my water change day, to do my super cropping. Going to do all 5 in a counter clockwise direction probably 6" down from the top cola. Also going to be removing some more lower inner branches that probably won’t make it either.

Here she was this morning before lights out

6 Likes

Even our colas looks like they match the same height. Maybe we could do a little trade in the near future :eyes:

2 Likes

@Russel_Richardson,

(ByFarDifferent): (YoursIsFarSuperior): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

((#InAllHerGlory)):

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

((#SuperStokedForYou)):

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

((#ILoveThisFlower)): :white_flower::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

--

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :innocent:

2 Likes

Did my drain and fill then snipped a couple branches at the bottom of my canopy then supercropped 5 of my tallest colas. Not going to remove any leaves or anything else until I see some recovery where I pinched. Some tops are already going towards the light

6 Likes

“Problem” solved :+1: Looks great man- Excited to see her flowers!

3 Likes

I’d be happy if she stopped where she’s at currently, but not really showing signs of slowing down lol. Supercropping didn’t seem to phase her at all, everything is nice and perky, close ups are from my supercropped colas

7 Likes

Lol seeing the pics from last week. Man. Well she didn’t stop, hasn’t stopped lol… @SilverGrobo completely different plant eh? I know I messed with my recipe compared to your green crack grow but man…haha.

Well have had to do more supercropping and I’ve had to supercrop 2 stalks twice. Just super lanky lol. But more and more hairs, lots of crystal coming out, so I’m :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: that she stops growing now, I’ll keep up the supercropping but I just don’t want to hurt her more! Lol

10 Likes

Wild Thing! Looks like more super cropping in your future. Definitely looking great!

4 Likes

Yes sadly… lol. Thanks. She’s starting smell pretty good too

2 Likes

As satisfying the smell can be I know people don’t want their homes smelling. Surprisingly Northern Lights smell is very faint, even in my small apartment.

5 Likes

Day 110 33/44 flower
Some pictures over the last little bit. Doing what I can to keep her away from the light as much as possible but I’m running out of options and yeah… lol. This is just a lesson, one of many for this sativa. Would love to grow this again and mainline it.
Couple leaves have started to burn, buds are starting to take shape but no beefing up yet and all hairs are white. Lots of trichs covering sites and surrounding leaves, smell is unreal, super sweet and almost skunk/gas at the end

7 Likes

Harrrrrvest dayyyyy!

The terpene profile is so unique, to me anyway. Smells of strong fresh ginger when I was trimming the sugar leaves off and then continuing of the “hair cut”. Frost is unreal the pics don’t do it justice. I didn’t take a pic of it but the scissor hash I got was like a sandy/butter colour too. Although I had some calcium deficiencies due to pH being off (should have regularly cleaned my probe off, my fault) I think she turned out way better than I was expecting :+1:

Will post dry weight after curing for a little bit :+1:

7 Likes