Granddaddy Purp 1st Grow

Your Grobo is Growing
Germination (Day 7 /10)

Wazup Growers!

Just checking in! Of course I have a question…

I knw a water change is either coming or it’s due! Since I’m on day 7 I was wondering if the app was going to give me some sort of alert when it’s time for the water change. If not should I wait until the germination session is complete?

Also, I’ve been reading thru the links for the proper ‘add on’s’ for the Grobo. I’ve looked at several items to buy. It gets overwhelming!
Could someone lead me or simply let me knw Via a list of some sort?

Always appreciate the help!!

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

On your “main page” of the app where it says what day your on a notification will come up saying it’s water change day. If it doesn’t happen today it will be tmrw for sure for you. It will come up though!

And honestly for adding anything… I wouldn’t for now. Unless you know your water temps in the reservoir are high then I suggest getting hydroguard. Other than that, being your first time using the unit just grow as is, is my suggestion. I only use hydroguard but maintenance cause of the root rot, I had high temps in the summer so I needed it, but I’ve never added anything else :+1:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Your Grobo is Growing
Germination (Day 8 /10)

Wazup fellow Growers,

Today I was alerted to do a water change! Drained and refilled with no problems.
Coco pod seems to be ok and she looks like she is growing healthy. Doesn’t look too much different from day 6 but I have pictures to share.

Stay safe and virus free!! Remember to wash your hands!!!

Thanks growers!!

9 Likes

Your Grobo is Growing
Germination (Day 10 /10)

Wazup Growers,

Yesterday, I left her alone all day. Didn’t check on her just let her rock!

Today I checked her and she is looking very pretty. Dare I say mighty healthy!.!
Took a few pics to share. Let me knw what you all think.

Also I’m about to make an amazon purchase. Should I get the Hydroguard that has been suggested to me? Anything else?

Please let me knw!

Thanks growers and stay safe from the corona virus! Wash ur hands!!!

3 Likes

@CannabisJAC,

(#Hydroguard):

(WashMyHands): :soap::droplet::potable_water:

--

:wink: :green_thumb:

((#YouAreDoingAGreatJob)):

--

:green_thumb:

((#YourLeavesAreTalking)): :brown_circle: = (:point_down:)

PointDown..1e--

(BrownLeaves): (CleaningProbe): (ClickHere):

((#PHprobe)): ((#PHsensor)):

((#GreatVideo)): (YouTubeVideo):

((#Just For Fun)): 😃 - #20 by SilverGrobo - Miscellaneous - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

First Grow (Tangerine Dream) - #9 by SilverGrobo - Share Your Grow - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

Brown spots on leaves - #45 by SilverGrobo - Grobo Support - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

Brown spots on leaves - #47 by SilverGrobo - Grobo Support - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

--

--

(#ThinkingOutLoud): :thought_balloon:

(@fuz lets the leaves on his plant go a lot spotty): (He wants me to [clean his sensor] like every other week on the [drain/fill], not every week): (You: @CannabisJAC Keep on doing a Great Job): :green_thumb:

--

:wink::thought_balloon::nerd_face:

(SupportTicket): (ClickHere):

--

(SorryThisHappenedToYou): (ProvideThemWithAPicture): (TheyWillSortThisOutForYou): (ShareThisTopicWithThem): (SaveYourPlant):

((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets::point_down:

Submit a request – Grobo Help Center

https://support.grobo.io

--

((#KeepUsPosted)): :pen::computer::pencil2::notebook:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Your Grobo is Growing
Early Vegetation (Day 2 /14)

Wazup Growers!
Hope everyone is well in these crazy times!

So… haven’t bothered her. I’ve left her to do her thing. I knw nothing but to me she looks okay.
Not sure if she’s a bit droopy??

Took some pictures please give me some feedback…

Be safe everyone!

1 Like

Your Grobo is Growing
Early Vegetation (Day 5 /14)

Wazup Growers! !!! HELP!!!

Just did my water change as per the Grobo app. I have been skipping a day and only checking on her every other day.

Today I noticed she has some brown on her leafs. Looks like it’s on both main leaves. :man_facepalming:

I need some advice, help, instruction, guidance…
I don’t want to lose her! I really thought she looking fine. I’ve ordered the recharge and hydroguard from Amazon. Due the Corona Virus delivery may be sketchy!!

Pro’s could ya help?? @Bplatinum9 @SilverGrobo @Stephen

Thank you in advance!!!
Here’s some pics…

2 Likes

Your new leaves are not showing any deficiency, its possible your ph was off and it corrected itself.
I wouldn’t add recharge because it throws ph off and is not necessary if you ask me.
You can submit a ticket to have your ph checked and just watch out over the next couple of weeks to see if it spreads would be my advice.

3 Likes

Your Grobo is Growing
Early Vegetation (Day 7 /14)

Wazup Growers,
Hope everyone is safe and healthy in these crazy times!

Took a lil check at her today. She still has those leafs with the brown spots but her top leafs seem to look fine. I got a few pics to share.

I want to say thank you for all the help you guys all provide! Your knowledge isn’t taken for granted at all it’s greatly appreciated!

Thanks again…

Please share your thoughts!

3 Likes

Your Grobo is Growing
Early Vegetation (Day 10 /14)

Wazup Growers!

Just took a peak at her. She just doesn’t or isn’t looking as healthy as she did in the beginning.

Please let me k ow what I can do to get her on track!

Here are a few pics.

Heath and wellness to all!

1 Like

Have you had a ph adjustment already on this grow with support to fix deficiency?
Roots look awesome how’s the water temp going?
Too late now but next grow don’t start a grow without getting your coco pod flush with the lid.
Check for twisted or kinked lines.
Other than the ph problem she does look really healthy.
Top growth seems to be pulling through.
Check for buildup on probe.
Send in another ticket if its been longer than two weeks and you can tell its still spreading.
You can cut off the worst leaves pretty soon or one at a time as new leaves grow in.
Have you been marking your nutrient bottles to make sure they are being used properly?

2 Likes

Maybe work on Raising the humidity. Here’s a little more info about humidity. https://www.growweedeasy.com/humidity

4 Likes

Hey!
From the start thank you for the info!!
Hope all is well in these trying times!

Here is a response to all the questions asked…

Have you had a ph adjustment already on this grow with support to fix deficiency?
-This is my very first grow ever. I don’t think I’ve done a ph adjustment.

Roots look awesome how’s the water temp going?
-I have a water thermometer. I just need to figure out how to hang it inside the Grobo.

Too late now but next grow don’t start a grow without getting your coco pod flush with the lid.
-I tried the day I put it in its place. It wouldn’t go in any further without breaking it.

Check for twisted or kinked lines.
-All lines checked out and are ok.

Check for buildup on probe.
-Not sure how to check this out.

You can cut off the worst leaves pretty soon or one at a time as new leaves grow in.
-I want to do this I just was afraid I was going to do something wrong. But I do think it’s the right thing to do.

Have you been marking your nutrient bottles to make sure they are being used properly?
-This I haven’t done but I do notice a difference every time I do a water change. Going forward I will mark the bottles.
—————————————
Your Grobo is Growing
Early Vegetation (Day 14 /14)

Should I extend the early veg stage. Someone suggested it and I wasn’t sure if I should.

Thanks again!!!

1 Like

Ok, let’s get to it then…

Normally I would never extend in early veg unless this is an auto because I’m learning that autos don’t have a late veg in the recipe, with that said I would go to late veg and extend there later if you need to, provided this is not an auto.

3 Likes

Day 26 Late Vegetation (Day 2 /14)

Hey!

Just checked her out. Took your advice and snipped off those bad leaves. It smelled amazing after I cut them!!

I’m going to send out a ticket for my PH check soon.

I’ve installed the water thermometer. I have a question… in your picture of your Grobo I see a small planter on the top left. So intrigued to knw what that is and for? Also when should a fan be installed? I do have one ready just not sure when to use. I don’t even know it’s purpose??

I will take your advice on installing the coco pod on my next grow!

I didn’t extend the early veg stage as you suggested. This is not an Auto seed.

Thank you so much for everything!!!
Blessings health and wellness to you and family!!

3 Likes

Looking good! :eyes::seedling:
I think you may have started out with a ph fluctuation but it seems to have adjusted itself, your roots and new growth look pretty good!
I use my inside fans to control humidity and promote fresh air circulating like if plant was outside, I don’t use it during germination or early veg because the plant is too fragile in those stages.
When you get towards the end of late veg we can redetermine extension if needed.
The small planter I put up top was just a project I was working on cloning with a product called clonex, it was my first time. I was successful but I ended up giving them away because I had no where to grow them out and I’m pretty sure they would herm going through the flower stage. Wishing you great health and happiness!
https://www.amazon.com/HydroDynamics-Clonex-Rooting-Gel-100/dp/B004Q3NN4W/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=Clonex&qid=1585459066&sr=8-2

2 Likes

hi my name is Richie , just a quick question where did u purchase that mesh for your grobo I need 1 like that for my grub

2 Likes

P.s. You can also find some on amazon if you prefer.
https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Cube-Storage-Shelves-White/dp/B0735CJJDM/ref=sr_1_16?crid=105BEZQY7CTX3&keywords=metal+grid&qid=1585493947&sprefix=Metal+gr%2Caps%2C169&sr=8-16

You may need to cut them though, I did with a tile cutter or you can use anything that cuts through metal.

4 Likes

Day 29
Your Grobo is Growing
Late Vegetation (Day 5 /14)

Just completed a water change. I noticed some discoloration on a leaf. I think my issue is the fact that the weather keeps fluctuating. I live in NY so the weather here is crazy! I really think that’s my issue. Don’t knw what to do as a work around…

Here are some pics…

3 Likes