Grand Daddy Purps ILGM second grow!

glad to hear that you and @Bplatinum9 like the Grobo Start so far

4 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Grand Daddy Purps ILGM second grow!:

Hello @SilverGrobo, @Stephen @pyromancy, @SWSVIC, @Todd.grobo, @Time2grow, @miami5th I see a couple yellow spots on the fist leaves that sprouted should I be concerned with this ? I noticed it during my water change today

4 Likes

Roots look healthy from where I’m sitting … the yellow is normal nutrients burn nothing to worry about.

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:

She looks really good man, nothing to be too concerned about. Those brown rust colored spots are probably from a cal/mag deficiency at some point. Since they are on the lower leaves and not on new growth I wouldn’t be too concerned. Have all the nute bottles dispensed properly? Especially #5? Could you include pics of your bottles?

What is the temp and rh% in the unit? I ask because one pic it looks like a leaf is curled up from being dry.

Roots look really good! The DWC tank and bubbles look good as well.

Can you include a picture of the main stem where it goes into the coco pod? We want to keep an eye out for damping off at this stage.

4 Likes

@miami5th is this the pic that will help ?

3 Likes

Thanks @Manny! The stem looks good and there are no signs of damping off! Hooray!

Everything looks pretty good. If you are looking to improve something you could try to increase the humidity to 50-60% while it’s in vegetation

3 Likes

Thanks @miami5th how could I increase it the humidity in the grobo ? Or how do you do it?

2 Likes

Just place the humidifier in the same room as the Grobo. Don’t put it too close to the unit or near the back of the unit by the fans. Just keep it in the same vicinity of the Grobo.

6 Likes

Thank you so much @miami5th…I appreciate :pray: all your help…

5 Likes

@Manny,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

image miami5th {#ChampionToMe}:

• (Looks Like Your Grobo Gets [Max 85% Humidity] You Might Benefit By Using Hydroguard):

• (Keep Both Sensors Cleaned): (Right Before A [Drain/Fill]): {:bathtub:}:

- - -

@Manny,

ClickForMore..1d~~

• (Keep Your Tank Full When The Season Is Dry -Or- When Your Plant Is Drinking More): {:droplet:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

MY BOTTOM LEAVES LOOK LIKE THEY DIED … THESE ARE THE ONES WE CUT OFF ??? IS THERE a video on how we make the cut? Any help on this is appreciated.IMG_51461|375x500

2 Likes

EVERYTHING IS OKAY!
That’ll happen. The bottom 2-4” is usually chopped off because light cannot penetrate canopy. At this point it’s okay to defoliate those leaves.

2 Likes

@Manny where is this chart from m

1 Like

@zacuriah , I’m sorry which chart?

1 Like

Sorry this one

2 Likes

Oh this is from govee smartthermohygometer model

4 Likes

So all the data goes to your phone… iPad laptop … its been working well

3 Likes

So here she is Day 42 I extended the late vegetation one week because I gave her a trim a lil late. Thank you Danielle at team grobo for the advice @Danielle…this is how she is looking a before and 3 days after the cut

3 Likes

Hi Growers …so I’m on day 47 …2/14 of transition stage and here are a few pics …I’m at the second fan and nutrients look about halfway … my temp has been averaging at about 71 and water temp about 69 humidity has been around 50 to 55… thanks to @miami5th for the info on the humidifier… I put support racks dont know if its right because its my first grow if I need to do anything at this stage? Thanks … @SilverGrobo@Stephen @Todd.grobo @zacuriah @Time2grow @OrionsCeiling @SWSVIC and community

3 Likes