Gorilla Glue #4

#Bigfoot

5 Likes

Day 44 20/21 late veg. One more day and onto transition~🤞

3 Likes

You dont want to let her get a little taller before you give up vegging. At least to the 2nd fan?

Well she’s an indica so I think she’s ready. If anything I might add time to flower or flush or even both.

3 Likes

Ok, your the boss just thought you could get a higher yield if she was taller. From what I read she can grow upto 78in not that u want that tall but u have room to grow lol

2 Likes

Ya I hear that @Mcmanis but this strain grows so tight nit, she’s “bigger” than she looks. After transition she should be ready to stack :+1:

1 Like

Yeah I’d be leaving it too. My last indica was about that going into transition and it reached that white rectangular sensor thing on the inside above the second fan and was perfect size. Me personally I just don’t want to supercrop in this little box. If I can control the height and still get good yields, I’m game

1 Like

That white rectangular thing is an rh sensor

2 Likes

@Osage does that stand for relative humidity?

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s your humidity sensor.

2 Likes

Temp and humidity actually. :wink:

6 Likes

Day 52 7/14 transition. Before and after some light pruning. :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Hey @Dew

Thought I’d throw you something to look forward too. :wink: Here’s my Gorilla Glue #4 well into bud same breeder. Once you trim all the big leaves you’ll still have an abundance of small leaves to fuel your bud development. :herb:

6 Likes

I just trimmed my big leaves and left the smaller leaves for bud support. It’s crazy I had just cut them last week they were back this week.

5 Likes

I hear that @Azuri and @Mcmanis. I’m not gonna lie, starting to get that giddy feeling again. As of this morning I started the real light pruning and I’m also seeing the first pistils coming in… Pics to come soon. :crazy_face::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I went in on my plant. I cut all the big leaves. They were blocking all the bud sites and sweating. I really want any free energy going to my buds. Fattening them up.

1 Like

Day 57 12/14 transition. She’s gonna stack-:+1::crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Day 63 4/38 flower. Just keeping the :bulb: on the colas- :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Looking good @Dew wait for them they pistols will be really white then the unique smell starts. It’s not overwhelming until you harvest or handle the plant. You’ll be surprised with this one. My 2nd clones GG#4 is about 2 weeks out from harvest.

3 Likes

From day 68 :crossed_fingers: in a few days I’ll be taking out the big fan leaves…

9 Likes