--

((#ExcitedWithYou))… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts:

3 Likes

Day 9. Not gonna touch her for at least another 2 weeks lol. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

@Dew,

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Day 19. Haven’t touched her, she’s looking good. Coco pod is nice an dry on top :+1::crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

@Dew,

((#StillAliveSmile))… :smile::smiley::wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Day 25- went ahead an topped her. Her stalk is thick. Like @Azuri mentioned in his grow on this strain she grows very tight nit not a whole lot of training going on just yet. Might take out the 3 finger leaves. Any thoughts guys let me know :+1::crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Looking good!!

3 Likes

@Dew,

((#SheIsABeauty))… :wink::green_thumb:

3 Likes

Wait for it…so many leaves, training was difficult. I’ve been busy with life and all that I got a decent haul 50 to 55 grams I didn’t even get a chance to do the final weigh in. Wait until you get into flower this strain has one of the most unique smells I’ve ever smelt. I’ll be watching this one closely.

I took a clone off mine and I’m doing a soil grow before it flipped to flower in the grobo. It just finished transition and It’s behaving exactly the same in soil, tight and bushy even tuff to manage and train in my soil grow.

Not going to lie it’s one of my favourite strains I’ve purchased for smoke but not so much from growing via Canuck seeds with this strain. @Stephen has another Gorrila #4 breeder in the recipe list I’m more inclined to try later.

4 Likes

Day 29 6/14 late veg. She’s really is coming in to her own in the last couple days healing well from topping. See how this week goes I don’t think I’ll need to add time. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

I thought and hoped for the same but I added a week. We’ll probably be harvesting around the same time lol. My damn leaves are so huge they’re blocking a lot of the branches trying to grow out. The ones I cut off the other day were way bigger than my hand. Crazy though how different strains grow. Yours is bushy and mine isn’t it’s just my leaves are massive lol.

4 Likes

I add 10 days to veg for topping twice and 10 days to flower as well as running the entire 10 day flush on this strain. She didn’t didn’t stretch hardly at all and remained a bush at the 2nd fan. Just thought I toss you my experiance with this strain / breeder. :+1:

5 Likes

Ya i followed your grow closely @Azuri I think I’m just topping once cuz I’m testing a theory sort of speak. I wanna see how close the recipes are as well although depending how she’s looking at the end of this upcoming week I still may add a week to late veg. All the same tho apperciate it man :+1:

1 Like

So true @Russel_Richardson, and those first set or two of 5 and 7 fingered leaves really are beasts!

I just finished up smoking the rest of my harvest. The smell of this strain is unmistakeable. Had some in my pocket wife giving me the dirty eye she can smell it while we’re in public, lol.

Anywhoo round 2 is looking good for you. Here’s some encouragement for you, this my GG#4 that I cloned off my girl in the grobo she’s doing well too hearty strain for sure. As you can see it’s really bushy strain as you well know. :+1:

7 Likes

@Azuri,

((#LoveYourFlowers))… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts::white_flower:

6 Likes

Got a few more days left in late veg but will be adding a week for her to recover and fill out more. :seedling:

10 Likes

I have one more day of late veg and mines about the same height as yours. I just don’t want to extend another week…lol. I’ve already done one

1 Like

Holy S#@T F!%k look at that giant leaf in the front… Beautiful.

3 Likes

Day 40 16/21 late veg. Glad I added that week she’s gonna be perfect to go into transition. That giant leaf is still holding on @Stephane :crossed_fingers::love_you_gesture:

7 Likes