Gorilla Glue #4

I finally got my plant in position where all my stem’s are the same height. Thanks to me cutting the big fan leaves off I can get light through it. I hope this next 30 days makes her super fat.

3 Likes

@Dew,

((#BeautifulFlowers))… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts::white_flower:

((#CannotSayItEnough))… ((#ILoveThisFlower))…

%20(1)

:wink::sparkling_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Beautiful Picture!

4 Likes

Day 75 before/after some defoliation :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Day 82 the lights didn’t last lol

7 Likes

WoW!!:open_mouth: Awseome plant :+1:

2 Likes

Purdy :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks @coffindancer, @Osage she’s coming along nicely. Unless I’m color blind lol I see some purp in those beautiful buds. Today I got to prune a little more i’ll try to post a pic-

4 Likes

Yeah, @Dew, GG#4 is a great strain to grow. Easy, not too picky and can take stress like a champ. If you start lowering temps, you can get all sorts of beautiful colors. :+1::v::joy: I’d try and get her down to low low 70’s and finish her off in high 60’s. 81’s still summer weather, she needs to feel it getting colder by the night, and right when you’re finishing up shock her with a “cold snap” and she’ll know the end is near :+1::v:

3 Likes

Pruning :white_check_mark:
And I hear ya @Osage I’ll have to start running the ac soon enough. :+1:

6 Likes

Don’t forget, ac brings rh down :+1::v::joy:

2 Likes

Day 89 all trics are cloudy no amber yet which is perfect with about 2 weeks to go w/flush. Happy plant :seedling:

9 Likes

Lookin great :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

A good thing at flowering time. :wink:

5 Likes

Day 96- This strain is the perfect size for the grobo. Found my first few amber trics with 1 more day left in flower. She’s set for flush :white_check_mark:

12 Likes

That looks wicked @Dew :+1:

3 Likes

There are no prettier flowers than cannabis flowers. I have so much more appreciation for this plant ever since I started growing it myself. :heart_eyes::beers:

8 Likes

I’m still waiting for my first successful grow. Lol

2 Likes

Once again @Stephane, couldn’t of said it better myself.

2 Likes

Hopefully sooner than later @Mcmanis- :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes