Gold Leaf Grobo *HARVESTED*

👯‍♀️

4 Likes

:joy::joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

@Wake @Choppo0816 @Fluffhead

Absolutely cannot wait!! Looking forward to this grow. Maybe I should do a tent grow on this forum. Different thread of course, but I think you guys would be able to help me out!

I’ve certainly got some problems and would love a few opinions

3 Likes

I would like to see :eyes: it in a tent :tent: so u can maximize that plant :seedling: to the fullest :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Do the thing :call_me_hand:t3: I only got the tent after the Grobo - I would love to follow along.

2 Likes

Me too! :+1:t2: I did GG in the grobo and the quality is great but the yield was much less than I hoped for. I now have a packed tent, scrog with the sea of green technique in full affect and armed with everything I learned from the Grobo run. I want some nice “6 pack stacks” as my friend says. To clarify it’s when the top six bud sites all receive enough light to grow what looks to be one giant bud. If you count the bud sites down a branch starting from the top, 90% of the time the 7th node will not be a single bud site but instead branches off two new branches with their own bud sites, hence the number is 6. Hope this makes sense to people but will only know this probably if you trim away most if not all of your upper fan leaves to see the 6 bud sites. I am shooting for five to six “6 pack sacks” with this tent harvest. Fingers crossed as I haven’t even had one yet :rofl:

5 Likes

Dang. Looking forward to seeing it!

Yeah I think I’d like to put some in the tent. I have 6 beans from them so I’ll probably do a whole round of this strain. And then another! Maybe clone something magnificent if I find it. Definitely going to keep you all posted!

If you’d rather see sister cookies in the tent, would y’all want to see some of the Golden Putang in the Grobo? @Fluffhead @Choppo0816 @Wake They were freebies and I’m itching to pop them. Star Pupil is a staple for me. And so is Golden goat. And I love pineapples :relaxed::pineapple:m

And @Wake I love that information! Thanks for that, very new to me. I’m never lollipopping enough, so that technique should benefit me. I believe those in the ‘biz call it swazzing, but I’ve never heard 6 pack stacks. Let’s get on it :muscle::muscle::muscle:

5 Likes

Those are nice :+1:t2: no lil buds I like that thanks :blush: for that info that was pretty helpful :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Yea that wold work the putang is that a sativa :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

It’s a 50/50 to my knowledge. Star pupil x Tangie. Super strong hybrid won a ton of awards in 2019.

2 Likes

Yea that definitely works u shouldn’t have no trouble with that in the grobo plus that as U already know will be Premium :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

https://www.random.org/

:joy:🪴:+1:t3: Thats what I’m gonna do next time lol

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

4 Likes

Hahaha honestly :joy::joy:

But this sister cookies is gonna be a beast.

Should be a lot of fun! Can’t wait to get all this in the works! Got some surprises to show u all as well @Wake @Choppo0816 @Fluffhead super excited to get this all going and find a perpetual flow, whether it’s clones or beans!

4 Likes

Right indeed :+1:t2: Wish u luck I hope :crossed_fingers:t4: it turns out great :+1:t2: :dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Day 112. Truly basking in this fade now :eyes: imagining what her fade will look like in another week…:thought_balloon::seedling:

10 Likes

That’s a beauty :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Sure is!

At this point, I just want to see the most beautiful cannabis plant I can produce inside this machine. I don’t care about the time it takes to get her there. I want this thing absolutely beautiful. I can’t wait to see how she does.

I’ve just been imagining the leaves changing and at this point I think I’ve got a good understanding of this machine. I can’t wait to mess around more next time!!

6 Likes

U live an learn happy :smiley: for u extremely nice :+1:t2: :dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Day 115

Intimidated by the colors :rainbow: and she has continued to swell! I am in no rush. Just wanna see what she’ll do :eyes: but also giddy to find out the dry weight. Nothing outstanding for sure, but the buds are flopping over and some are leaning and need to be propped up.

10 Likes

48hrs of Darkness after tomorrow :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m so attached to her. She’s ready but I’d be okay keeping her in the Grobo forever :relaxed: :seedling: :trophy::leaves:

7 Likes