Gold Leaf Grobo *HARVESTED*

Welcome to the world, little Gold Leaf! I’ll do my best to take amazing care of you :slight_smile: :heart:

15 Likes

YES!!! I’ve been waiting for you lil one!

5 Likes

Me too! Day 4 of germ. She’s looking healthy. My coco pod is doing great it’s up super high because otherwise the pod is touching the water.

I added a bigger airstone and removed the one from Grobo machine. Ended up having to remove ~2 cups of water from res due to bubbling making the pod drip w/ water. I’m so excited to continue with this grow!

5 Likes

Weeeeeeeee!

5 Likes

Did you get the half sphere air stone?

3 Likes

No, I have one in the shape of a cylinder. I actually have 2, it was a 2-pack. I use the other to aerate compost teas for my tent

Works rather well so far!

@pyromancy I’m so glad she took off in this first attempt with these seeds and this particular batch of coco pods :pray:t4::pray:t4: So far so good, let’s keep it that way!

8 Likes

Hey :wave:t3:! Just sending you an update on the seed you picked for me to grow in your name. Window 🪟 was too small so it’s been in the tent. I moved it into my first cloth pot!! :green_heart::+1:t3:

6 Likes

How dope! I bet she’s gonna explode in that new pot, I see those pistils sprouting :eyes: thank you for the update looking forward to watching her beef up​:muscle:t4::seedling:

4 Likes

Day 8/10 Germination

A Lil’ droopy, probably due to humidity.
Planning on adding a week to the germination stage, got this idea from watching @Vicc grow on here, I think the theory behind it has got some solid weight behind it so I figured I’d try it. Going to keep my humidity up a bit higher on my humidifier now.

Edit: Tap root looks super healthy! Didn’t take a pic tho

6 Likes

Remember when just a little bit ago I moved Orion’s Northern Lights from a clay pot to a cloth one. It said game on, and started stacking flowers…

Fluffhead 2.0 in pot says: GIVE ME THE CLOTH POT TOO. Soon. #CloneTent

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s sitting in a disposable turkey :turkey: roaster pan :laughing::laughing::laughing::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::woman_farmer:t2:

2 Likes

Woah looking incredible in there, I love the aesthetic of your grow tent soooo much! I hope my Northern Lights beefs up like craaazy in there!

2 Likes

Day 14
We begin veg today! Drain and Fill went flawless. Added 2mL of Orca after nutes dispensed.

Turned on the added airstones today. Her roots are well developed and ready to go :+1:t4:

Some droopage on the leaves due to humidity I believe. I left for a few days and my humidifier ran outta water so she was suffering a bit.

2 Likes

Day 20 (7/14 Early Veg)
Here’s a play by play of moving it next to my tent, harvesting the tent plants today!

And here are the girls from the tent post dark period and one pic pre-dark period. I like this pic a lot, from the other day:

7 Likes

5 gallon bucket lid :clap:t4:

1 Like

Worked like a charm :call_me_hand:t4: Learned from the best!

1 Like

I think one of mine is in a disposable turkey :turkey: pan right now :laughing:

1 Like

My new lab I couldn’t wait to show y’all!

I finished my first harvest and have it hang drying. My girl is healthy and has been growing vigorously too! The cal-mag issue on the lower leaves i have seen before so I’m not entirely worried about it. Any advice/input appreciated.

Some auto’s running in the tent.

8 Likes

They look :eyes: fantástico! Nice and thick, great work. Do you enjoy trimming?

3 Likes

@OrionsCeiling,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

- - -

@OrionsCeiling,

• (That’s What [GrowFam] Do): (Very Much Appreciated You Sharing All This Time):
    {:wink: :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:}:

Love. (1) {#MuchLoveGrowFam}:

- - -

@OrionsCeiling,

• (Leaving Just Enough At The Top): (I’m Also Trying This Kind Of Grow Now On My [GreenCrackIsBackGrow]):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

6 Likes