I can’t believe it’s been 95 days. :star_struck:

9 Likes

I love these buds

3 Likes

They’re purpling!!!

5 Likes

I want to motorboat :motor_boat: them

3 Likes

Here we are. 100 days of Gold Leaf in my Terpinator 3000! She was set for 38 days flower but I added a week just in case I need it.

This thing is amazing. Just gorgeous. I’m so proud :relaxed: Every day I am surprised by the frost and bud development. The added tint of purple is a nice touch. She’s flopping over and can barely hold her tops up. :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Heat wave near me got the outdoor temp at 86°F. Trying my best to curb it but who knows. Maybe we’ll see some fox tailing in a few days :eyes::eyes: all eyes on her.

Cannot wait to get a dry weight on this pretty girl. Her clones are sitting neatly in 1 gallons ready to go :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

In case anyone is wondering, I just harvested some Jack Herer AutoFem a day or two ago by Demonic Genetics on Strainly.

I messed up the feeding schedule on my autos and locked them out. Then I over watered trying to correct it. Thankfully this JH was a beast and flowered well throughout. Can’t say the same for the other 3… sheesh what could’ve been :joy::joy::man_shrugging: We live and learn! I’m certainly not upset as I just smoked a little tester bud I let dry outside of the tent. Talk about POTENT. And sticky. Yes sir :muscle:

This was the last pic of the 4 of them together in the tent, a few days ago over the weekend.

6 Likes

Purple :rainbow::open_umbrella: So pretty

5 Likes

The ants :ant: have overtaken my pants :jeans: to say the very least!

6 Likes

It still has a lot of green leaves :leaves:
Have you started flushing?
She is beautiful :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Isn’t she tho :eyes::seedling:

No flush yet. Decided to let her go until this morning. Let the flush begin!

3 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you growmie @Fluffhead I am so psyched :joy: I’ve got too many beans to choose from for my next go. And also hot sauce to put all over them before I smoke so I know it’s super fire :green_heart::seedling: can’t wait to test them all out. :raised_hands: so many new strains out there but chemdawg and all of its many lineages are epic and the original is so distinct I can’t wait to pop and get a whiff of that lemony gas.

I have some really great options. I keep forgetting to lay out all of my seeds to decide from but that will happen very soon!

5 Likes

In the glass vial is…Fluffhead!! By DNA :dna: genetics (fem). :+1:t3::clap:t4::v:t3::green_heart: enjoy growmie

4 Likes

Thank you so much :pleading_face: that’ll be the next run in the small tent. Organic living soil!

2 Likes

Me as well :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Really digging this fade on day 107 (Flush 3/10, most likely 14)

6 Likes

A decision has been made.
Sister Cookies by Mamiko Seeds.
Decision backed up by @Fluffhead :fist_right::fist_left:

7 Likes

Holy cow it’s like a kid in a candy factory! :laughing::heart_eyes::fist_right:t2::+1:t2:

5 Likes

Totally agree wanna see that beauty in the works :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

👯‍♀️

4 Likes