Germination outside grobo?

Hey guys I asked this question on a older post about 3 days ago but I haven’t gotten a reply. Figured I make a new post. So someone said they germinate outside grobo, my question is… if i germinate outside grobo what stage do I start from once it’s in grobo pod? I’m assuming stage 2?

1 Like

U still have to let it run full cycle unless your using the start. For example I germinate outside until tarp root is visible and plant and start at day 1.

2 Likes

I started mine about the same, it only took 2 days in for it to sprout in paper towels then I started at the beginning in the Grobo.

1 Like

Once u place germinated seed in grobo do u cover the pod hole to keep out the light?

1 Like

You can start it outside the Grobo, no problem.
You can even pretend you have a Grobo Start, simply add it in your app
(Grobo Start is simply an overpriced plastic bucket, a light and a timer. And NO internet connection… Nothing else)

If you do like this, you can transfer your plant from your ‘‘homemade grobo start’’, directly to your grobo and it will be at the exact day your plant is at

1 Like

In case you want a Grobo Start, I am trying to give mine for free
I will even include both special cover for the Grobo Start pod (the regular and the one for the water chiller)
A nearly 200$ value, absolutely free

1 Like