Germination "Eager Beaver"

Nah never below 60

1 Like

How is your WiFi signal strength down in the basement?

It’s good not the best how I want but might get a wifi extender… either that or buy something just in case of bugs… reading a little do the neem oil work for cannibis plants?? Plus I’m extending the late veg a week so also heard not good to use in flower stage… not a expert or champion but trying to follow the rules

Are you experiencing issues with bugs currently, or is this a preventative measure?

Both I killed like 3 nats around the plant but also trying to prevent more from coming just in case I missed some. So also taking a preventative measure as well.

Copy that, for that same reason I bought some single sided sticky paper fly traps and using a small magnet I stuck them on the walls of the Grobo as close to the plant as possible and move them up as it grows. It seems to be working as I have caught a couple stragglers that made their way into my unit.

2 Likes

I got to do a water change today @SWSVIC if I do a light defoiliating with 2 days left until transition… Can I go into transition 2 days later after the trim or should i do a extra week of veg??

I would hold off on your water change and do a major Lollipopping defoliation on the last day of Late Veg. with a water change.

1 Like

That’s sounds like a great thought and plan my man that I def with and will do…
Always appreciated bro

1 Like

@SWSVIC looked at my boy today and of course another question…:laughing::laughing: Do my plant need fo be a little bigger to lollipop or us it fine at its height?? It’s right above the first fan

3 Likes

Hey @Thatguyb.y can you post a side profile pic of your plant my man? Also, check out this tutorial on defoliating (May have already sent it to you, definitely read through it, very useful information):

2 Likes

Ok I will when I get back to the crib… yeah you sent me that I def soaked in the info on that. Just been looking and reading videos and articles all about defoiliating and lollipopping but ii dont think any say around a height you should be at they just give the stages or weeks. But i know my plant ready for it and it should stretch in transition and flower so i think I’m good… Just always want to be on top of my game…

1 Like

Feel you haha I’m the same way. Do the research and use your best judgment (and try not to F it up :joy:), those are the words I’m growing by :joy::joy:.

2 Likes

Just took a side pic for you @SWSVIC
Let me know your opinion if I’m right myself what spot is the cut of mark to lollipop.

4 Likes

Don’t worry about lollipopping right now as you’re still early in for that to actually matter. She could definitely use some defoliating however! I would take everything from the line in the pic below down as well as any other massive fan leaves (size of your hand or larger) that aren’t on the top three nodes. Be careful not to trim more than 15% of your plant at a time, after she will need to recover for a few days to a week. This is just what “I would do”, you’ve got to use your best judgment and do what you feel is right.

3 Likes

@Thatguyb.y Just got back into town, buddy has been looking after her. I’ll be back to her in a sec brotha. :call_me_hand:

How I’m looking @SWSVIC @PfreshLXG

4 Likes

Looking very good my man. Could take those massive fan leaves as well. Give her a few days to recover in between.

1 Like

Thanks bro and def will get st them other leaves on thursbso I can give it some time like you said to recover in between

Also, (if the plant were mine) I’d knife these too:

1 Like