Generic hybrid first grow

finally flowering with my 24hr light hiccup :grimacing:

8 Likes

Pressed some sift I had w the new Nugsmasher waiting on rig and enail to arrive Monday to have a taste :grimacing::call_me_hand:

11 Likes

Best grow report in this forum.

3 Likes

Wow thanks :pray: @Richard

1 Like

Day 46 of flower. Should I flush now or keep going(tent grow)? Used a microscope and trichomes just started to turn amber on all of them except the acdc strain(maybe nutrient just that one longer which is third pic from bottom?)

9 Likes

I’d start flush for sure. The yellowing of the leaves at this point means your plant is pulling all the nutrients that were stored there etc.

5 Likes

Thanks @Osage I was unsure of when to begin the flush :call_me_hand: does anyone use mammoth p or fish sh!t in their grobo? @Stephen I got a free bottle of fish sh!t and have been using mammoth in the tent. Grobo just started flower, might add the fish sh!t for flowering phase. What’s the community think? @chris_barfield

2 Likes

I stick with recharge. Can use in soil and hydro, isn’t prohibitively expensive, isn’t out of date (price and being out of date are mammoth p’s specialty :joy:, plus I didn’t see any real difference when using it.) With recharge though, my roots exploded and got quite big in both soil and grobo :+1::v:

2 Likes

Ok cool I’ll get that next run, heard great things about it off the forum too. Got mammoth at discount pice and the fish sh!t for free :grimacing: question is should I use free fist sh!t in grobo during flowering or save it for next run?

I’d use it in a completely separate test run, just to be sure. Nothing sucks more than going through a run getting almost to the end and then adding something that ends up fking that run up. :+1::v:

2 Likes

Very true thanks :pray:

1 Like

@Stephen or @bjorn went to change humidifier water this morning and the light was on when it shouldn’t be. I manually changed light on app to 830 am and it shut off then back to original 330. Just don’t want to get stuck on again. Should I put a ticket in again?
Thanks

Hey @LtcTerps,

Yes please! We are investigating a possible bug that appears when you adjust your light schedule.

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

Sent :white_check_mark:

1 Like

I wouldn’t add the fish shit in my opinion it’s smells like ass and I’ve seen people use that to amend their soil

4 Likes

Unfortunately I didn’t really take any detailed pics. Screen shot my snap story for a bit of what went down :grimacing:

6 Likes

And now to try a set of clones

7 Likes

Let me know how that herbs dryer does … been interested in it but haven’t seen or talked to anyone with real experience with it

1 Like

Used it on some runts I cut down for oil. Cuts down so much dry time. Just have to maintain rh and temp manually. I’d recommend it to everyone on here. No need to dry in grobo either so cut clean and replant :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Grobo update. Pics are day old from app screen shot :grimacing:she’s sleeping rn

4 Likes