Generic hybrid first grow

I have it Chris, it does work great, but only when it’s pretty well packed full. Tried it on a smaller batch, and it dried too much. Just a matter of checking more often. Also if power goes out, the unit doesn’t start where it left off, so you’ll have to check even more often. Worth the money though :+1::v:

3 Likes

They are stackable too so you can add more racks for more quantity instead of getting a whole unit

2 Likes

I see I might try it out

1 Like

@LtcTerps,

((#Harvest)):

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

--

1 Like

100.25 dry off 5 tent plants. Doe si doe 39.84, Burmese kush x I-95 33.95, ACDC 26.46.

10 Likes

I95 is firee

3 Likes

Good job

2 Likes

Excellence!

1 Like

Do you trim initially before drying or after?

I did light trim right after harvest. Then I washed then dried them curing and will do another trim after. I have a lot of sugar leaves I’ll be turning to oil :call_me_hand:

1 Like

15 Likes

First grow. You killed it!:+1::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Almost there. Super cropped once more. Maybe one more branch or pushing pod down. Thank you :pray: tryin to get a runtz seed for next grow

3 Likes

8 Likes

Couldn’t push pod down. Hopefully I can keep her down with drying racks but still keep other colas in light. :man_shrugging: O well first grow. So quick question should I do a runtz seed next or canuk white widow or cindy99

8 Likes

Runtz … whitevwidow and c99 have many times over

1 Like

@LtcTerps hey man what’s this bud washing, never seen or heard of it before. What does it do?

1 Like

Guess mostly for outdoor crops to essentially wash the buds of anything that could’ve stuck to it. There is a lot online about it. If not done properly could mess up the crop too.

2 Likes

:sunglasses:

11 Likes

She’s looking fantastic @LtcTerps- How the trics looking?

3 Likes