Generic hybrid first grow

I’m in flower and lights have been on. I haven’t checked if it’s been sleeping hopefully I’ll have an answer tomorrow. I’ll wait to adjust on Tuesday in case I have to put a ticket in.

1 Like

6 Likes

Yea my light not turning off I think. Shoulda turned off at 11. 11:05 still on. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::thinking: ticket time

1 Like

Sent ticket in. My lights won’t turn off. It’s raining today sooo

5 Likes

@Steven my light won’t turn off. Put a ticket in!

Back on track. Had an electrical bug we(gst and I) think from when I switched my light settings or when I added week to late veg. Stephen put it on the list for team to diagnose but my lights all good atm. Hopefully she’s not too tall :pray: :beers:

4 Likes

Did some research and was going to try to make some oil the way @Stephen shows us in his tube video. But I ordered the mini today. Should have a video of a run shortly after it arrives. Limited lifetime warranty :call_me_hand: https://nugsmasher.com/

3 Likes

Cant wait to see how it work out.

1 Like

Me to :grimacing: super stoked. Lmk if u want to squish anything, I know ur close by :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I was thinking about getting this one. For Ethanol extraction. Ethanol Recovery Systems | Ethanol Extraction Equipment

2 Likes

Sweet. I might have to take you up on that lol.

1 Like

I looked at something like that and wanted to keep it solventless. And 3 hour process time is crazy, this one is like instant and no solvents needed. And for like 250 more @Chef

That’s a really good point.

1 Like

:call_me_hand: let u know when it arrives

my first tent plants coming along alright.

8 Likes

couple of shots with the scope :microscope:

13 Likes

Those are some really great pics :grinning: :+1:

3 Likes

It was actually kinda difficult since my hands are very shaky :joy: but thank you :pray:

3 Likes

:joy::joy: I just ordered a sifter w different micron screens. Turns out I have two grinders w two different micron screen sizes and both same thread pitch :grimacing::grimacing:

dibs on a 5 stage grinder with 3 different sized micron screens

5 Likes

So peerrrrrtttttyyyyy!

2 Likes