Generic hybrid first grow

Great idea turning the labels the other way to see fluid levels better I assume? :+1:

3 Likes

Why is the coco pod so high up??

4 Likes

At first I thought it was a seedo grow :joy::scream::exploding_head::thinking::clown_face:

2 Likes

@Azuri yes!! Does anyone know if micro#3 bottle should still be that high at this stage? @Osage Stephen recommended it like week 1-2. Was to help the drooping in beginning. Leaving it up for now pod is still moist to touch. O and here’s a pic of roots

3 Likes

Roots are definitely healthy. But I’d push the pod down. :+1::v:

1 Like

Whats your reasoning @Osage? If I push down now some fan leaves may touch floor grobo. Was going to wait till next lollipop to push down. But u know better than I.

1 Like

The reasoning is that your pod needs to be wet at this early point in growth. You see those roots coming down the sides between the coco pod and the plastic housing it’s in? They will grow down to help nute uptake. In a couple more drain and fills, the system will only take enough water to get to the bottom fill line and that’s when your coco pod will be out of the water and your roots will take over. It will also prevent damping off. Where the stem meets the coco pod, will kind of rot and not allow for nute uptake :+1::v:

3 Likes

Nice. It’d be sweet to grow those plants into hedges :joy::exploding_head::scream::fire:

Hahaha I wish that’d be cool. I love your reasoning and will push her down rn :+1::call_me_hand::pray:

2 Likes

How far along is she? And what strain?

1 Like

27days and she’s a mystery between 3 different strains. Running a generic hybrid grow

2 Likes

Yep, water will probably drop next drain and fill

Did one this morning

1 Like

Is the water at bottom fill line? If not then probably next one will do it

It’s next one probably it’s at top. Here’s update on possible strain 1 Amethyst 2 east coast sour d x tangerine haze 3 (tutti-frutti x blueberry x bubba kush) x Colombian gold.

I would say something is not right with your bottle #3 it should have used more than it has. A hexagonal shaft behind the black resvouir in front of bottle three came out if it’s mating part that drives the pump on my unit during shipping making for a noisy bottle #3 when it dispensed. It makes me think something similar has happened to yours and the pump maybe making the dispensing noise but the shaft that spins the little pump is not right. Very little clearance to look or put anything between the grobo frame and the reservoir.

Send a ticket it for that for sure, I bet your missing some micro nutes, I wouldn’t panic plant looks healthy. :+1:

2 Likes

Another thing to check with that bottle not emptying is if the hose is pinched by other hoses or how it’s being routed on the inside. My #2 hose was being crimped by the drain/fill hose originally at the beginning of my grow and that prevented it from taking anything from that bottle for the first day or two.

3 Likes

Had my first amazing support call session with Stephen. Went over a couple issues with my unit which was very helpful. I’m still having overheating issues which hopefully I can fix without getting another a/c unit. Have to address this first so here’s what I set up for now to test temps over next couple days. Much more hot air releasing from top vent now with blower fan I had at the shop already. :pray:

5 Likes

your chiller is not helping with your heat

It helped with water temp @Mcmanis . The light failsafe keeps activating so top of unit is getting too hot