Gelato colour

I’m not sure if this is genetic or possibly a deficiency maybe somebody can help me out all this purple started to happen for the most part overnight. I’m finishing week 6 of flower on Sunday this week

13 Likes

Totally normal and that bud looks amazing

5 Likes

If it had a cold or cooler night, that’s probably what triggered the color change. Totally normal and only makes it better! Congrats! Beautiful bud!

6 Likes

that looks great!!!

3 Likes

Some plants are actually supposed to be purple so it’s not unusual at all. Looks like a beauty

4 Likes

Thanks everyone I thought I had a problem

Here is my data from the last 24 hours

Looks like my min night temp was 66 is that to cold?

3 Likes

I’d say you’re okay, that looks amazing like everyone else said lol

4 Likes

Yeah looks good. Mine looked like that. Everyone loves it.

9 Likes

Thank you for all the nice replies I have been trying really hard!!! Made a few mistakes learned a lot on the way!! Hoping it’s above average quality!! 2 more weeks!!!

4 Likes

2 more weeks till its cured or done growing ?

1 Like

Done growing I was thinking breeder says 8 to 9 weeks flower I’m ending week 6 on Sunday

1 week more nutes
1 week flush ph balanced water

Are you thinking done sooner?

3 Likes

Wow looks great

2 Likes

You’ll have to try and get some close up shots of the trichs to see when she’s going to be ready

1 Like

Are these shots good?

I need find myself something that takes close up pictures better I think

7 Likes

Some of the lower buds still looks kind of white on the hairs

Side shot

Top shot

Bottom buds

Side shot wide

7 Likes

She’s looking good, I’d keep her going a little for sure. I think your sched was pretty spot on week nute, week flush.
Lol good is an understatement, the buds look fantastic :+1:

2 Likes

You can buy a cheap jewelers loup off Amazon, that’s what I did, not for picture purposes but just for my own eyes. Mines like 30x60x believe. Has a little light on it too so it illuminates what you’re looking at.

I have this one plus I have one that I got with the Grobo but I prefer the one I have easier for me just makes it hard for pictures

3 Likes

@Mpower11,

((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): :clap:

((#YouAreDoingAGreatJob)):

--

((#BeautifulShot)): :camera_flash:

--

((#YourGrowYourCall)): :herb:

(I Like To Start The Flush Right When Trichomes Are Milky, but I think the Grobo did it on its own time for us): :cry::frowning_face:

((#Trichomes)): :eye::microscope::video_camera:

--

:eye::microscope::video_camera:

2 Likes

Starting week 8 of flower on Sunday. Looking for a opinion if I should start to flush next week or continue with nutes?

6 Likes