Gelato colour

:fire::fire::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
It’s probably ready for flush. I know I’d be ready to! But, I’m not a patient person…

4 Likes

The trichomes are pretty much cloudy but I don’t see any amber. I’d wait till I did. Nice photography :+1: and awesome plant :heartbeat:

4 Likes

Looks ready for flush to me

2 Likes

I would do one more week. Mostly cloudy and half clear.

2 Likes

Yeah @Mpower11 pretty much your call. Those buds look crazy good, stacked really well! At this point it’ll be all difference of opinion. Looks like on most, if not all of your close ups seem to be on the cusp of going amber. How long are you planning on flushing? Could just flush longer and let the plant exhaust it’s own sugars to ripen up. I’d also rather be at a point where I can pull it if need be, therefore not giving nutes. Really you have your two options on a two-ish week scale for example, one week nutes and 10+days flush or 17+ days flush from your last feeding. Man either way looks like some :snowflake::snowflake::fire::fire:results coming your way lol

5 Likes

My original thought was to flush for 7 days but I don’t mind going longer if needed just trying to figure out the next move. At this point my next day I feed is Monday.

2 Likes

Gorgeous bro!

1 Like