GDP Day 67

Here she is again we are at Day 57 transition Day 12/14 i found a few fan leaves with holes on them but no bugs anywhere that I can see here are a few pics after water change any feed back is welcomed thanks for looking

12 Likes

Looking nice :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Nice trellis and plant

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:t4:

@Time2grow,

- - -

@Time2grow,

• (I Couldn’t figure Why The Plant Would Start Stealing Nutrients From The Leaves [:leaves:] Now, Until It Gets To Flush): (Maybe you Need More [Top-Ups]): (Maybe The Cold Is Actually Affecting With The Grow):

- - -

@Time2grow,

- - -

@Time2grow,

• (#YourGrowYourCall):

- - -

@Time2grow,

• (Like You See Above This Comment, It Is All On What Affects You Are Looking For To Determine When To :axe: Harvest Her): (Looks [:eyes:] Like You Have Maybe 50/50 [:white_flower: / :orangutan:] ) (Meaning You Should Have At Least Milky [:milk_glass:] Trichomes Present Which Is Good For Readiness): {:white_check_mark:}:

- - -

@Time2grow,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

Got it I have notice that people doing on same feed. I will keep that in mind thank for letting me know…

3 Likes

Well since we are here I noticed just now that some tips are turning brown should a be concern on Day 59 is about to go into flower at noon so technically Day 60 Into first day of flower water temp at 68 Inside grobo temp is at 70 RH 59 is this normal

4 Likes

Adding to my feed Day 64 flower Day 5/14 she really got bushy and stretched these couple of days seeing some white pistols already here are a few pics enjoy . Anything I should do to her ? Or just let her be for now

6 Likes

What going on everyone we on day 67 flower Day 9 / 41 she came back with vengeance well grew more anything I should do to her before I close her up again what you guys think

4 Likes

Water change time here she’s is again Day 71 flower 12/41 look at those knuckles. Few pics of bud sites what you guys think

8 Likes

@Time2grow WOW She STRETCHIN!!!

Glad To See My :ox::birthday: Still Has Space At Her Stage Too. JUST IN CASE She Starts Stretchin.

2 Likes

She even looking better today. But forgot to take pics but here is an eagle eye view from the cam I will post some as soon as I can enjoy

7 Likes

@Time2grow She Lookin Great!!
Giving Me Somethin To Look Forward To!!:grin::palm_tree:

1 Like

Thank you been very patient

2 Likes

Good day all. here is a sneak peak of what’s going on today

7 Likes

B. E. A. Utiful!!!

3 Likes

I appreciate you :pray:t4:

3 Likes