Fruit Spirit Fem Hybrid - Royal Queen Seeds

Fruit Spirit

Fruit Spirit is the current result of the never-ending quest for new flavours that send your taste buds dancing with every hit of the joint/bong. This marijuana strain is one of the sweetest members of the White Widow family we have come across in our time.

|Fruit Spirit data sheet |Strain Type: |Feminized|

||THC: |18%|
||CBD: |Medium|
||Yield Indoor : |375 - 425 gr/m2|
||Yield Outdoor: |475 - 525 gr/plant|
||Height Indoor: |80 - 120 cm|
||Height Outdoor: |175 - 220 cm|
||Flowering time: |8 - 10 weeks|
||Harvest Month: |Early October|
||Genetic Background: |Blueberry x White Widow|
||Type: |Sativa 60% Indica 40%|
||Effect: |High (sweet taste)|
||Climate: |Mild|
||Flavor: |Blueberry, Sweet|

So this one should be interesting it sure does sound good :slight_smile: I’m using the recipe for White Widow for RQS

its day four of germination and got the fill alert and when topping up water took this pic

Vincent is Crowning :smile: Looks like should have a sprout by the am.

12 Likes

external-content.duckduckgo.com

so the journey begins again :slight_smile: Baby Vincent, a story you will tell :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@Bloodydrake,

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• (WelcomeToTheWorldLittleOne): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

- - -

• (Perfect): :top: :wink:

• (-But- You’re Not Even Above The First Fan And I Here You Will Go Into Transition): [:persevere: :astonished:]:

--

2 Likes

drain and fill day yesterday and Vincent is looking good so far

6 Likes

Awesome! Really cool strain :slight_smile:

She’s truckin!

You broke down gender barriers by naming a (hopefully) female plant, Vincent! Haha.

Can’t wait till that time comes where you take a video of the canopy again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thx @pyromancy
ya it sounds delish so why not, Indeed hadn’t considered it that way but sure why not LOL gotta keep the homage to great horror icons going :slight_smile:
After recieving Mod for my pinball table couple weeks ago i figured it was a no brainer what to call Octobers Sprout

3 Likes

Wow that’s dope! My dad was into pinball machines, he had a one or two of his own at one point… He had a job where he would go around and fix them for the local bars and other places back in the day!

Very appropriate! Love it

2 Likes

ya it was a “ok welp 2020 said screw you to any 50th vacation plans” so went with the “why not buy a pinball table and give me something to do during pandemic social distancing?” :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Vincent seems to be doing well, bumped a day early to early veg but the tap root was well developed

1 Like

Early Vegetation (Day 8 / 14)
drain and fill day and Vincent is coming along like a good spooktober baby.

3 Likes

things been trucking along nicely, just topped yesterday , gonna top again before flipping to transition

Heres some pics from last couple weeks, ends of two of the large fan leafs seem to be curling but didn’t notice any other issues.

4 Likes

topped 2 more times and extended a week(might extend another not sure)
gonna watch development of 4 main branches and flip as soon as they seem developed enough + being at the second fan
…in a few days I’ll lollipop the bottom branches(just giving it time to recover first)

3 Likes

36hrs later and Vincent is almost at the top of the second fan LOL

you can see the two branches are just barely formed after the second set of toppings… is it ok to flip to transition now and let the branches develop during stretch?

5 Likes

Hopefully someone with more experience can tell you. I can’t believe your plant grew so quickly after your last 2 tops!

1 Like

- - -

@Bloodydrake

• (At This Height Yes Definately Flip): (Unless You Bought A Taller Grobo We Didn’t Know About): :wink:

• (IWillWatchYouGrow): :green_thumb: :innocent:

HerbToon..Snack~~

--

5 Likes

She’s looking awesome @Bloodydrake , good work so far! Hope she stays contained inside there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ok thx for feedback folks :slight_smile: guess i’m flipping and we’ll see what happens…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

This looks great. Good work with the timing on the topping. I’m currently running Trainwreck and it looks similar to yours at the moment. Can’t wait to see it in flower.

3 Likes

thx! hope it works out :slight_smile: i could have topped first one 1 node earlier to limit branches to 8 vs 10…if this requires super cropping that might be what i do going forward

Good luck with yours :slight_smile:

1 Like

drain and fill day ,Vincent is coming along well, one branch in the front is falling behind…if it doesn’t get better I’ll trim.
cleaned up some more underneath, i’ll finish the rest in a couple day.

3 Likes