Fruit Spirit Fem Hybrid - Royal Queen Seeds

Transition (Day 11 / 14)
Vincent is starting to show some pistils, topped him up this am and gave the bottom level another trim.
I got a sneakin feelin this fellas gonna need to be supercropped as well. its almost at max height now LOL

gotta say for genetics these 3 strains in the mixer pax from queen seeds have all been real great growers.

5 Likes

Nice! A stretcher for sure! Damn!

Hopefully the stretch slows down a bit. One happy ass plant though!

3 Likes

Flower (Day 2 / 39)

welp its 5days from defoliation and it looks like its supercrop time for some of the branches :slight_smile:

2 Likes

been a really busy december and I’ve neglected to post .
Just quick update…things are now in flush…i ended up pushing pod down and just croppign one really tall…in the end I should have just cropped them all abit,they all ended up pushing against the ceiling…i’ve tried to make sure they’re all spaced around the perimeter so not as much directly under the light…but lots of little scorching going on on leaves.very hard to trim if you can’t mover branches since the bud at top is pressing against ceiling. heh

flush day 3 today… gotta check things daily decide when harvest in the next few games

smells fantastic I’m guessing I’ll end up around 1.2 to 1.5oz with this one.(fun to guess)

4 Likes

I’m in the flush stage with you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

just some pics, wish this was abit clearer but best I could do.

2 Likes

harvest day

got everything cut trimmed and cleaned then hung. you can see the 3 main buds that are scorched from being to close to the light(can i save them for edibles or should i discard?)
should dry for about 4 days.
edit :slight_smile: oh forgot to say the aroma is very fruity blueberry smelling, before and during harvest, really divine . Im very curious about how this ones smokes time will tell :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Congrats on your harvest!

4 Likes

thx Aang

bottom pic was after i cut out the front branches…you can see how tight they are in the back…both corners were bend over like canes
not sure if there’s much to do about height other then plan on super cropping early

I think topping twice was a mistake…If i get another of this strains seeds Id just top once…I was thinking FIM’Iing might be the best option.

Roots looked great really well developed tap root…i do think the climate overall is best in the basement vs first two grows where i had grobo on main floor. seems temp fluctuates between 66 to 83 but water seems cool enough to not have any issues with root rot or slime.

5 Likes

It seems like topping twice is a risk - you might get a nice yield from topping twice or the plant might outgrow the Grobo. Nonetheless it seems like you’ll enjoy the harvest :slight_smile:

3 Likes

so after 3.5days of drying this seems ready. they’re very crispy so gonna try them without boveda packs for couple hours first and see where hydrometers read see if they need them sooner.
Overall Pretty happy with how much I got.
All told 44g/1.55oz of Bud… including the scored ones…but that shouldn’t count against weight…i’m gonna use those for edibles once they’ve cured for a bit.
also 39grams of sweet leaf trim(that seems high…might have forgot to zero the plate) for making some gummies once the Levo II shows up :slight_smile:

a

6 Likes

@Bloodydrake,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

• (Always A Pleasure Following Your Grows): {:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:}:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

thx @SilverGrobo :slight_smile:

2 Likes